“Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Michele's Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Micheles' offers a very diverse menu, from international to native cuisine. All the dishes are prepared from fresh ingredients which arrive in the kitchen on a daily basis.. Our menu changes according to the day and offers breakfast, lunch, and a more elaborate dinner, based on the concept of dishes of various sizes.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

We had a great experience at Michele's Restaurant last night. Four of us went there and the food and wine selection were great. The service was outstanding starting from Lisa Hardin seating us to the excellent table service by Katelyn who was supported by Maya and Laura. They and the great cooking by Chief John Hardin and the warm atmosphere of the dinning room made it feel like a private party. Thanks Michele's.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Kind of cold in diningroom”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Well it was. There were two tables that the regulars wouldn't sit at. Ahhhh winter huh?
We went on a Saturday evening and had an ok meal. Pretty genera, nothing was knock your socks off. I had the shrimp scampi and date had the prime rib and lobster tail. Both meals were filling. Portion sizes were perfect. Our waitress was nice. I prefer more private dining so it was a tad too close to other tables for my comfort. Music was a little loud to eat by but the customers got louder as my hour to eat passed. Lol $51.00 for the two meals and two teas. Not real bad. I should've watched the advertising. I guess "cheap date night"is on Thursdays.
I may go back there. I'm still looking for a nice place in Stevens Point. Warm, relaxing, private tables or booths.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank lilbitnova
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Underwhelming”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had heard great things, but I was sadly underwhelmed by the pasta bar presented for a work luncheon. I was very disappointed that the pasta was so overdone that it could barely be eaten. The chicken alfredo sauce was inedible, and the salad was not very fresh. The brownies were good.

The interior is so dark and depressing, and is in need of major renovations and installation of many more windows.

I realize that steaks, etc. might be their strength, so perhaps I needed to have tried something else. Sadly though, I won't be returning to find out.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Colorado
“Food and service were very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had not been here for many years, but remembered they had very good food. We were not disappointed. The only reason it did not get an excellent is the steaks could have had a little more flavor. They were very tender and prepared perfectly, as was the rest of the food. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

• Visited December 2013
Naperville
“Michele's needs updating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

A group of five of us visited Michele's for dinner in late September, 2013. The restaurant reminded me of a Wisconsin supper club without the salad bar. We found the food and service to be good, but all of us thought the decor really needed a major update. The decor is dark and the bar area needs some attention, too.

Steaks were good and I think I had a baked potato here, too. This was my week for steak and baked potato, I guess. It was cooked correctly and the baked potato was loaded. I have no complaints about the food.

• Visited September 2013