“Never had a bad Meal in 25 years”

Michele's Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Micheles' offers a very diverse menu, from international to native cuisine. All the dishes are prepared from fresh ingredients which arrive in the kitchen on a daily basis.. Our menu changes according to the day and offers breakfast, lunch, and a more elaborate dinner, based on the concept of dishes of various sizes.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Thad, Wendy and crew change up the menu and offer something for everyone at reasonable and fair prices. Steak and seafood are highlighted...but often Thad gets other meat such as bison/buffalo or duck. Great food all away around.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We ate at Micheles on a Friday night. It was busy, but the service was friendly and we had a table fairly quickly. We both had a Friday night special and the food was very good. The portions were a good size for the money. The food was cooked just right and delivered to our table hot. The choices for sides were very good. Overall a good experience. Good food in a friendly, fast environment. Positive helpful staff.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I visited with family members to try Friday night $10 fish special ( pan fried Walleye).
The flavors were unexceptional, baked potato did not seem fresh, and the atmosphere is quite outdated.

I haven't been to this establishment for a number of years, and I'm in no hurry to return.

1  Thank pointer2016
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this place. Went with a large group, it took us 2 hours until we got our main course. We had two waitresses that brought our food 10 minutes apart from each other. Scallops were gritty and the porkchop was really dry. Even though the guests sent it back it was still on the bill. I asked to talk to the manager(who is also the owner) but he would not come out until I said I will not pay until I talk to him. He finally came out and said "Don't let this ruin your night..." but then still refused my request to make things right. Over priced, bad service and not that great of food.

2  Thank Aaron M
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have been to Michele's a number of times, and have always had a great meal! The wait staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, love the fish tank behind the bar. And the steaks are superb! My hubby loves the walleye Provençal. I also recommend getting the tiramisu for dessert - very yummy!