“Love this (loop) trail”
Review of Green Circle Trail

Green Circle Trail
More attraction details
Owner description: A 24-mile bike trail.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I love this trail and do some or all of it at least couple times a month. We were biking on it just today and were commenting to each other how lucky we are to have this trail just a block from our house. The varied terrain, the parks it takes you through, the boardwalks, the rivers that run along parts of it, the tall stands of White Pines, the wildlife. An extremely nice trail that can be done in parts or as a loop.

1  Thank e2awx
There are newer reviews for Green Circle Trail

Reviewed 17 June 2014

For anyone who likes walking/running or biking the Green Circle trail is for you! It is a four season/ 26 mile path that circles the Stevens Point - Plover area and it hits all of the beautiful spots in each. You do not need to to walk or bike the entire trail. It has sections. It is a true gem for the area!

1  Thank Wisconsintraveler72
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The green circle sort of hugs the city of Stevens Point. It does run through some more populated areas but that also grants folks an easier access to it. Most of the way around is flat and biking or walking is easy for the whole family.

A true asset to the town and area.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I live here, and have lived here long enough to remember the time before the Green Circle. What a gift a small group of dedicated people have given to Stevens Point. Pick a segment, pick a season, or pick a fine summer day and do the whole thing. In winter, I ski the Plover River segment along a scenic river. In other seasons, I walk, run, or bike. So much to see and do along the way also: stop for ice cream or coffee, watch the Wisconsin River rolling by, greet the almost-tame deer or climb a treehouse in Schmeeckle reserve, pick berries (in season) along several stretches. The Green Circle is the one attraction that is on our Must See list for out of town visitors. We hosted visitors from Japan that still talk about walking along the river and the clean, healthy air (something we take for granted here).

2  Thank timmind
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I actually live two houses off of the Green Circle Trail, and so I have spent many hours on it.
I love the winter days, when the trees are like a snow paradise. Spring, when things are coming to life and the birds are back. Summer for biking, hiking, or just an early evening walk with
husband. Fall for the gorgeous colors. We are very fortunate to have such a lovely trail around
our city to just enjoy!