“Wonderful little gallery!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverfront Arts Center
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is a great place to walk about if you have a little time to spare. The gallery space isn't huge, but I spent a good hour last time I was there, looking at the different types of art on display. The gallery is cleverly arranged to make the most of its modest size. This gallery mainly shows local art, and much of it can be purchased inexpensively. There is a good variety of different media on display, from paintings to 3D items like ceramics, jewellery and sculptures. As it's free, don't take my word for it, just drop in when you're in Stevens Point.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

This, in my opinion, is the perfect size for an art gallery. Large enough to accommodate enough pieces to make a stop here worthwhile yet not so large one is overwhelmed. The shows change
numerous times throughout the year and every show is unique and worth a visit. I believe the Riverfront Arts Center is closed on Mondays and opens around 10-11am the other days of the week. They also sell a few lovely items made by local artists. I highly recommend that you check this place out. One visit, I'm absolutely sure, will be followed by many more. One last thing -- its location, on the banks of the Wisconsin River, is ideal.

1  Thank litlady44