“Friendly”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
El Paso, Texas
“Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We really enjoyed Kristin's Riverwalk. It was close to our Bed and Breakfast we stayed at. The food and surroundings were very charming and the history of the building was interesting. Thank you!

Visited June 2013

“Ditto the previous review”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

When I read the review above I thought that my wife wrote it. We has the exact same experience from no service, no menus, no silverware, absolutely horrible food and couldn't wait too get out. And we were going to go too Archibalds too but choose this.

Everything thing could have been forgotten but the food was absolutely awful!

Good luck!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Scottylives
Wisconsin
“Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

We ate here on a Sunday afternoon. We had planned to take the kids to Arbuckles only to find them closed on Sundays. Since Kristin's is right down the road we figured we would try there since we have wanted to for awhile. We walked in and was told we could take a table anywhere. We sat up in the bar area since all of the tables in the dining room only had 4 chairs (family of 5). Our waitress came and took our drink order and after 5 minutes brought them back when we asked if we could have menus. She was suprised that our table didn't have any but looking at all the tables in our area none of them had menus.

After looking through the menu we decided on what to order but the menu is fairly small with not a lot to choose from. Two kids had the kids pizza meal and one had the kids chicken meal. I ordered a hamburger and my husband the wings. About 10 minutes into our wait the waitress came out to ask if it was ok that they only had the regular wings and not the broasted wings my husband had ordered. He said fine. After she went back to the kitchen we looked at the menu and didn't find "regular" wings in the menu, only broasted?

After about a 35 minute wait, there was only 1 couple in here and they were almost done eating, we said 10 more minutes and we pay for our sodas and leave. Well just before we hit the 45 minute mark our waitress came out with our food. After she gave us our food she walked away when we had to call her back for silverware. My son liked his pizza, our daughters pizza was cold, my other daughter liked her chicken but her fries were cold, my hamburger was cold and was missing a big chunk out of the middle where the checked for doneness and was cold, my fries were also cold enough that there wasn't a temperature difference between them and my ketchup, and my husbands wings were blazing hot but just barely done where they had a lot of grease between the breading and meat. She came back and asked how everything was where I said it would be nice if it was warm and she she said good and walked away. Which means she didn't even listen to what I said. But I would never send it back anyway, who knows what people do in a kitchen. Our bill came and then a friend of hers came in so now she was busy talking at the bar. I found that she charged us for the kids drinks which are included in the kids meals. So she went to take it off, dropped off the bill and went back to her friend. So we called her back and asked for a box for our daughters meal. By this time I am so feed up about having to ask for things we need I don't even ask for the cookie that each kids meal is supposed to get.

All the while we were there, there was 3 people who didn't seem to work there, or were working there at the time, sitting at the bar. They would routinely get up and go behind the bar, go into the kitchen, and make loud/crude jokes even though we had kids eating at this restaurant at 2 on a Sunday afternoon. It's not like we had them in there eating at 8 pm, which then I could understand as the bar crowd is in. My husband and I like to go out with friends to local bars and have no issues with big drinkers or loud/crude jokes but common sense should be used around kids.

Also the longer we sat at our table the more we noticed a funky smell. I was like a mix of old and urine, not quite sure what it was.

This was a complete waste of time and money. Food was bad and the service was terrible! Never going here again!

• Visited March 2013