“Good food, and good atmosphere”
Review of Natalie's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Natalie's Family Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I ate at Natalie's Family Restaurant on a recommendation of a family friend. My family had a great meal, it was nice and hot, and the server was friendly, and up beat. The owner came around to our table and checked on us. It was good to see the owners faces since we assumed another person owned it. We were wrong. Unlike the previous owner she was nice, and approachable. We will be back, and encourage others to go as well, you will get good food, and service guaranteed!

1  Thank Danika T

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Six of us went to Natalie's for lunch today, June 2, 2013 and had a uniformly good experience with the food (ribs, vegetarian pizza, crepes, Mexican omelette, even a liver & onion plate!) The restaurant was busy yet we were welcomed promptly and given plenty of time to make our selections. And we did not have to wait long for our orders or for our coffee cups to be refilled. Also, the friendly waitperson cheerfully substituted fruit salad for fries at the request of a potato-intolerant diner, unlike the no-substitution policy of the previous business occupant of this building. We shall be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

During a businesses trip to the area I ate here three nights in a row as my hotel was within walking distance. All three times the service was very attentive. The food was good and in the right quantities. My third night I could not finish my meal as the portions were larger than I had anticipated.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Natalie's is a new restaurant in a locale that has seen several establishments come and go. The restaurant was tastefully decorated, with ample sunlight from the large windows. Despite the crowd, service was very efficient, but not overbearing. That is the good news!

The one negative were the serving size and the actual food. I am, by most accounts, usually the one asking for a "take-out" back as I rarely finish my dinner. Not this time: I ordered the broiled shrimp served on a bed of rice. The shrimp were a bit "shrimpy" in size. The dinner came with a small side salad. Once I finished my dinner, I felt like I had just finished an appetizer and was looking for a main course. Although the dinner was tasty, not much there to taste!