“Over priced and unfriendly manager~!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #79 of 117 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Very overpriced. Had a steak and shrimp combo... was still hungry when I was done eating... told the manager that my shrimp were cold, and he said proly the tomatoe salsa made them cold. Well the shrimp were suppose to be hot! He never offered to replace them at all. Wouldn't visit again!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

American experience for sure.....so different to restaurants in Australia. So polite and respectful when serving. Good serving sizes and tasty food. Did have a "chain store feel" but would definitely go back for sure, esp if we were with our dear Wisconsonian friends. Go....you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Nice lunch with my daughter. It was not very busy and we were seated right away and service was great.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

It's Applebee's. I will say this though, the past three times we've eaten here they have got something wrong with one or more of our items, everything seemed WAY too salty and the portions are shrinking.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Husband and I went for the two for $20 had the steak and I was surprised at how good it was. Will go there agin. Went a few years and had a salad that was terrible, so hadn't gone back. I will go back now.