“Excellent food”

Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Bullheads Bar and Grill is located next to Rivers Edge Campground on the bank of the beautiful Wisconsin River in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, near US Highway 51 (I-39). Come join us Wednesday-Sunday for food, drinks, entertainment and great times!
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I've had the fish and shrimp fry, Carolina pulled pork sandwich and the broasted chicken dinner. The Carolina pulled pork is my favorite and the best in the area. The restaurant is situated within the campground and is off the beaten path but well worth the drive. There is outdoor dining so I'm looking forward to visiting during the summer. The bar and dining far exceeded my expectations.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Susan N
Wills-Ryan, Public Relations Manager at Bullheads Bar and Grill, responded to this review, 11 February 2016
Thank you for reviewing us here on Trip Advisor!

The Bullheads Team