“Not my Idea of a Sub”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Not my Idea of a Sub”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I loved the decor and fun atmosphere but that was it. The sub was a major disappointment. You can fare better at Quiznos chain. The bread has no texture or flavor and the fillings skimpy. My turkey tasted processed. Although it was my first visit, there was no instruction as to how ordering, delivery worked. Not a cheap lunch for two adults and two children but I left wishing I had not bothered. Won't return for sure.

1 Thank Barbara B

Rosholt, Wisconsin
“Best subs anywhere”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Th bread says it all. Fresh and the fixings on it are flavorful. I fell in love with this place when I was in college and too this date there are no other sub places that come close to these.

• Visited December 2013
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Great Subs”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The usual suspects and some unusual twists on sub sandwiches. The bread selections are good, all the ingredients are fresh and good.I find the oregano oil to overwhelming so I eliminate or substitute for it. Staff is very friendly and will put any combination of stuff on a sandwich at your request. Dining area is nice and also very clean. The sandwiches also make great take-away for later on.

Visited December 2013