Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
Madison, Wisconsin
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Stayed at this property in Mid-Sept. with a group of friends for a golf outing. I booked three rooms via Hotwire and were pleasantly surprised with the result (especially for the Hotwire rate we paid). Although there was a small mixup by the staff regarding what property we had reservations (there is a regular Holiday Inn across the street), they were very nice and apologetic for the inconvenience and we received some "extras" for the restaurant/bar in the convention center for our trouble. We had three very large, nice rooms on the 3rd floor. The decor is very new, everything was clean, the beds and shower are excellent, and the whole place was very quiet. The breakfast was surprisingly good and had a very large selection of options- the six men in our group loved it!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Meegsman
Cara M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stevens Point-Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Thank You for staying with us. We hope to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Lovely hotel, in excellent condition. Everything was spotless, service was friendly and professional, and the facilities were fantastic. Breakfast was quite good. We had a two room suite and everything was in great condition.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank TerriKay
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My daughter gave birth on July 3 and we arrived July 4. My husband stayed first week and again last four days, but I was there 26 days. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, the room kept clean, the breakfasts were very good (although I ate cereal, fruit and soymilk in my suite many mornings). I felt safe and comfortable.
We will definitely stay there on future visits!

Room Tip: The king suites have great bed, microwave, mini refrigerator and are very spacious.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank GwensGramma
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My stay at the Holiday Inn Express in late June, 2011 was easily one of the best I have had in my long life. It started out great from the moment I arrived and was helped out wonderfully by the desk staff, especially Amber. It continued throughout my three day stay.

The property is clean and easily accessed and the breakfast was more than I expected and I stay often at hotels that offer hot express breakfasts. The room was more than ample ( I stayed in a studio suite) and the housekeeping services were excellent.

As there is also a Holiday Inn with a convention center a block away this property offers as much as could be expected for any event. I enjoyed my stay enough that we may look for an excuse to visit Stevens Point again and of course stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I would suggest a suite as I feel that offers the best value.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank trl061
Waunakee
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Not every hotel meets the "standards" of the soccer parents on the team. You know the old saying - cannot make everyone happy. Well... this one DID!! From the clean rooms to the wonderful staff service, it was GREAT. Pool was small, but for the 11 year old soccer girls, it was just fine. And when they needed a little more pool time we could walk across the street to the Holiday Inn and enjoy their pool too. We are hoping to come back to this hotel again next year.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank tmcfarlane
Twin Cities, MN
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Was in town to attend a conference at the neighboring Holiday Inn Conference Center, but wasn't able to get a room there. The Holiday Inn Express had space available. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet and the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. I also liked the fact that the continental breakfast had scrambled eggs available.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank MNGuest
West Allis, Wisconsin
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Once I walked through the main doors into the main lobby I was surprised by how beautiful this place was. The decor was inspiring and very modern with a bit of retro chic! The staff was very friendly and made sure I was going to have a great stay. Once I made it to my room, I couldn't believe how relaxing the room felt. The bathroom was large and the shower was so nice. The pillows were an added bonus! I can't say enough good about how this hotel was. Please visit!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business