“Great Wednesday deal ”

Add it.
Famous Yeti's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Stoughton
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

One pizza 2 toppings chez bread and pop for $20. That's a great deal and the pizza is awesome. Staff are very friendly and happy to help you. When I call for pickup it is always hot and ready. Try a stuffed pizza you won't believe how good is is.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I can't sing the praises of The Yeti highly enough! Great pizzas, with fresh, hand-prepared ingredients, awesome subs and salads, great cheese bread and sauces; Yeti's has it all. When it first opened, then promptly burned down (thanks to the liquor store next door catching fire), I was in mourning, but now they're back better than ever, and about to open a new location on the main street I believe. If you live anywhere near Stoughton, do yourself a favor and try them out!

1  Thank Pub_with_no_Beer
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We ordered six pizzas for an informal gathering. Everyone seemed to enjoy the pizza. At least one had a slightly burned bottom side. The vegetarian pizza was very good with a few unexpected toppings.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Better than the alternatives in Stoughton, but that's not saying much. We love pizza and live within walking distance ... so when Famous Yeti's opened, we were hoping for something special. We'll certainly give them time to get it right, but they're not quite there yet.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

If you haven't been here yet, you need to go. My wife and I were in town looking at houses and wanted to stop in a some place local. Boy were we lucky! She had a tomato and artichoke heart thin while I had a pepperoni, sausage, onion and mushroom thin. Both were excellent all around, crust, sauce and ingredients. The owner said they make their own sausage and it was very tasty. Small, eclectic and extremely friendly. What a nice place. We like to try different places when we're out, but I know where we're going when we're back in Stoughton.