“Wonderful bakery!”

Add it.
Fosdal Home Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Stoughton
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fosdal's baked goods are terrific. My personal favorites are the various kringle (love the chocolate one especially)! You can't go wrong with anything you get there. They also make what I think is called a Charley Brown cookie that is chocolate, with chocolate frosting and raisins and nuts in the inside.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything is homemade and wonderful, we stop in every time we go through town on the weekend. It's old and small, but that's what gives it charm, I would recommend stopping if you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fosdal's in a Stoughton institution. Their kringle is the best I've ever tasted ... so good that I've stopped trying it anywhere else. Why set myself up for disappointment.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The best bakery in Dane County! They have a great selection of doughnuts and sweet rolls. I'm a regular customer. It's best to avoid the "after school" hours though - the middle school kids cause a ruckus.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Everything they make is spectacular and there is a huge variety of products available. they also serve lunch with homemade soups and sandwiches! If you are anywhere near this bakery, STOP!!

1  Thank davidworth59