“Perfect Location and Perfect Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Naeset Roe Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stoughton
Naeset Roe Inn
South Carolina
“Perfect Location and Perfect Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2009

We have never stayed at a B&B before, so we were a bit nervous. We did not want to feel like we were invading someone’s private home. But after only a few minutes, we really warmed up to this place. Carl is simply fantastic!! He knows the area well and is a joy to be with. Oh, and did I mention how FABULOUS his breakfasts are? We stayed here 4 nights and every breakfast gets a rating of “10”. The home is only one block away from downtown Stoughton, which is utterly charming! And, there was no traffic noise. Sitting on the porch every morning drinking coffee was the highlight of the stay. It is so quiet and quaint. Zack, the pet Sheltie, is friendly and adorable. We really miss this place and highly recommend it!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2009

I was looking for a B&B experience that would allow me to work on my writing and allow me to enjoy Stoughton. one of my favorite Wisconsin getaways. The owner--Carl--was helpful and personable. I felt like I made a friend!

I visit B&Bs often, and I realize that I can't take for granted that I will enjoy that "personal touch''. Sometimes I even feel like I'm imposing! Not at the Naeset-Roe Inn. My gracious host made me feel right at home. I'll definitely be back. The beautiful room and delicious breakfast combine for a wonderful memory.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo
Cary, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2009

We stayed in Stoughton for a weekend getaway. The bed and breakfast is located very close to main street in downtown Stoughton. Stoughton is quite small with some cute restaurants & shoppes in the downtown. Stoughton is a quick 20-30 min drive to downtown Madison.

Carl's home was welcoming, cozy and comfortable. He does have a friendly dog which was a great touch to the experience. We had a great stay and the breakfast was delicoius.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rodemstim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoughton
Quality Inn & Suites of Stoughton
#33 of 61 in Madison
Days Inn Stoughton WI
Days Inn Stoughton WI
#2 of 2 in Stoughton

Been to Naeset Roe Inn? Share your experiences!