Overall our stay at the cottage was very nice. Would like to give it a 5 but there are a few caveats that you may want to be aware of.
1.If you book from other websites (like Air BNB) they say you can cancel without penalty. Not true. Once you get the documentation you will find you cannot.
2. There really is no internet service in the cottage. Other reviews on other sites said it was spotty, but we couldn't get it to connect 97% of the time and the other 3% it would last for one minute or so. That being said, you can get decent wi-fi next door at the clubhouse, but it is rather inconvenient to do so. They really do not advertise that they have internet access - so I wasn't surprised. In this day and age, however, it is a big con to this rental.
3. There was a miscommunication regarding renting a slip for our pontoon boat. To their credit, they apologized and we actually overheard them reprimanding the staff about it (they didn't know my daughter could hear), so they did their best to see that it wouldn't happen again.
4. The cottage (119) is very roomy and comfortable in general. Plenty of room on the first floor for our party of 5. There was a pack-n-go (small size) for our one-year-old and many outlets were child proofed.
5. Floors 2 and 3 each have a sitting area. This is not clear from the photos. There is no TV on the main floor, but I didn't miss it. ;) (Floors 2 & 3 each have one).
6. The clubhouse and its two pools (indoor and outdoor) are wonderful. Really lovely spots and not busy when we were there. The grounds are beautifully maintained and its a lovely setting right on the water. We didn't get to use the outdoor fireplace or the grill but would've liked to. They even have lemonade sitting out for you to sip on!
7. The kitchen wasn't huge, but we did make breakfast most mornings.
8. Our bed on level three was kind of sloped to the middle and was only a double. We managed, but it seemed a little small. It was pretty comfortable.
9. Staff was very attentive to our requests. We had a small shelf that was falling off the wall and they replaced it that day.
10. There are no dressers with drawers, so your clothes go in the roomy walk-in closets. Not a big problem for us.
11. We enjoyed our stay there very much and would probably stay again. If they had internet at the cottages that would be a huge plus!
Great views, you need to be able to handle lots of stairs. If so a lovely view awaits on every floor. Beautiful sunrises and a lovely moon rise of the full moon over Sturgeon Bay.