We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
“Beautiful Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Bookings for this home are first-come, first served. Lock in your dates before they are gone
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
3 reviews
This property is not available for these dates.
Don't give up! Enquire about other rentals just like this one that are available -
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 3 reviews
Write a Review

Reviews from our community

Date | Rating
  • English first
  • Any
English first
English first
Any
English first
schrades
Pardeeville, WI
Level 5 Contributor
45 reviews
11 hotel reviews
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Beautiful Location”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
3
people found this review helpful

Overall our stay at the cottage was very nice. Would like to give it a 5 but there are a few caveats that you may want to be aware of.

1.If you book from other websites (like Air BNB) they say you can cancel without penalty. Not true. Once you get the documentation you will find you cannot.

2. There really is no internet service in the cottage. Other reviews on other sites said it was spotty, but we couldn't get it to connect 97% of the time and the other 3% it would last for one minute or so. That being said, you can get decent wi-fi next door at the clubhouse, but it is rather inconvenient to do so. They really do not advertise that they have internet access - so I wasn't surprised. In this day and age, however, it is a big con to this rental.

3. There was a miscommunication regarding renting a slip for our pontoon boat. To their credit, they apologized and we actually overheard them reprimanding the staff about it (they didn't know my daughter could hear), so they did their best to see that it wouldn't happen again.

4. The cottage (119) is very roomy and comfortable in general. Plenty of room on the first floor for our party of 5. There was a pack-n-go (small size) for our one-year-old and many outlets were child proofed.

5. Floors 2 and 3 each have a sitting area. This is not clear from the photos. There is no TV on the main floor, but I didn't miss it. ;) (Floors 2 & 3 each have one).

6. The clubhouse and its two pools (indoor and outdoor) are wonderful. Really lovely spots and not busy when we were there. The grounds are beautifully maintained and its a lovely setting right on the water. We didn't get to use the outdoor fireplace or the grill but would've liked to. They even have lemonade sitting out for you to sip on!

7. The kitchen wasn't huge, but we did make breakfast most mornings.

8. Our bed on level three was kind of sloped to the middle and was only a double. We managed, but it seemed a little small. It was pretty comfortable.

9. Staff was very attentive to our requests. We had a small shelf that was falling off the wall and they replaced it that day.

10. There are no dressers with drawers, so your clothes go in the roomy walk-in closets. Not a big problem for us.

11. We enjoyed our stay there very much and would probably stay again. If they had internet at the cottages that would be a huge plus!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Patricia...
1 review
“Lovely tall view”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great views, you need to be able to handle lots of stairs. If so a lovely view awaits on every floor. Beautiful sunrises and a lovely moon rise of the full moon over Sturgeon Bay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Management Response
28 Jun 2017
Patricia,
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with your stay. You were a wonderful guest and we hope to have you back with us in the future.

Shannon
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing