“cruise paid for and never got!!!”

Harbor Lady Yacht Cruises
Mobile, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cruise paid for and never got!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I signed a contract with Capt. Dave and paid him a for a family reunion cruise. The amount that he asked for was $250.00 to secure the contract. I called and tried to get in touch with him and he would not answer his phone, When I finally did get in touch with him and reminded him of the contract and my money, he siaid, "Try to collect it if you want." He did not tell me that he was no longer going to do cruises out of Mobile, Al. I have contacted a lawyer and plan on suing him for his lies. I have a contract and cancelled check that he signed that should hold up in any court! I don't think that he should be allowed to get away with this. I had to pay out more money and quickly find some other place to host my reunion.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jackie a

Dorchester, WI
“blissful wedding”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Last year my husband and I were married on the Harbor Lady which was a great decision. Captain Dave and his crew treated us, our family and friends like family and friends. Everyone said it was one of the best and memorable weddings they have been to. Our family and friends all said that they would visit Captain Dave on the Harbor Lady again. Captain Dave was very accepting to our requests and very helpful with suggestions to make this a great day for my husband and I. Thanks again for the wonderful time!

Visited August 2012
Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Captain Dave is a thief”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We booked your Thursday, October 11 cruise for 3 through Zerve and paid $70.36. Captain Dave called and left a message that he had to cancel due to lack of people and said that we could go on Friday. I drove 3 1/2 hours to get there just to take my mom on this cruise so I spent $120.00 on a hotel for the night so that we could take your Friday cruise (as he offered in his phone message) only to show up and he was not there! Now he won't even answer my calls or return my money!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank lpage1516
Watertown, WI
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Didn't get what we paid for...”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My wife and I decided to take this cruise as part of our anniversary and signed up for the Italian dinner cruise. When we started boarding, the Captain informed us that because of a "larger" tour, the menu was changed to pork. We opted to not have the dinner, but do the sight seeing tour instead( the captain gave a us a partial refund). It was a nice night out. I paid $6 for a watered down and small brandy and coke, and another $6 or a mixed drink for my wife's, which also tasted watered down. We received a customer survey from the ticket company asking for comments and I told how we felt. Disappointed that we didn't get what we paid for and the mixed drink prices were over inflated for what we got. Several hours later I get a text message from the owner saying he over refunded us, that hisdrink prices were fair and had a threatening tone to it. I guess if I promised him a nice steak dinner and gave him spam instead, and charged him $5 for a glass of water, he'd be more than happy .... NOT !! I don't think Sturgeon Bay will miss them after they leave.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Watertown_Traveler
Chicago, Illinois
“Great cruise. Accessible boat.”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Thanks for a fun cruise. We needed to accommodate the whole family from 16 months to 71 years and this boat delivered. The captain and staff were great. Hope to do it again next year.

Visited July 2012