“Nice view overlooking harbor and yachts” 3 of 5 bubbles

Stone Harbor Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice view overlooking harbor and yachts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate here several times during our stay in Sturgeon Bay mainly because of convenience. We had a delightful server named Jamaica.

The view is nice overlooking the harbor and yachts.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Rochester, Minnesota
“good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate here twice during our stay at the hotel; service was very good, as was the food. One meal was a quick late lunch, the other was a sitdown dinner.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My tour group stopped for lunch one day and we had a light salad type meal. The lettuce and other salad items were crisp and fresh. We especially enjoyed the cheese, broccoli and cauliflower soup. The view of the bay was very relaxing. The staff was attentive and took good care of my group. I would recommend it for anyone traveling in the area. Our menu was set, so I cannot comment on the other offerings, but if they were as tasty as our salad it should be a treat.

• Visited June 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Very good lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was staying at the resort an decided to have lunch in the restaurant. Although they were closing until dinner in a few minutes, they let me sit down and order. The waitress was very friendly and my food arrived in a speedy fashion. It was great! I had the soup of the day--creamy asparagus and then a corned beef sandwich. The soup was the best! Very flavorful and full of asparagus chunks. My sandwish was thick with corned beef slices and had been toasted. It was served with home made potato chips. The entire lunch was just what I needed. I offered to pay my bill while still eating because I knew that the wait staff was leaving for the afternoon. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I would eat there again.

Oshkosh
“Always impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

It's the details that determine if a good experience deserves 4 or 5 stars in my opinion. I have always had exceptional food and service at this restaurant. Everything is meticulously clean in the dining room. The soup and salad bar is of superb quality and offers a fantastic selection. The linens and glassware are always perfectly clean and arranged. The food is delicious and served at the appropriate temperature. The dining experience is what made us decide to book a hotel stay here! Recommend!

Visited July 2014