“Plain and simple”

Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 30 July 2014

They don't take credit cards. Came here for breakfast and it's plain and simple. Nothing fancy and that goes for the food.

There are newer reviews for The Corner Cafe

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast while visiting the area. Lots of locals. Waiter was very friendly but he was the only one so hard to get him to your table.

Food was excellent. Try the skinny pancakes.

Only complaint was it was very hard to get your coffee refilled.

2  Thank Jackie A
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were looking for a diner experience and we stopped in here because it looked like so many of the locals were inside. Great service, excellent food. I ordered the cherry and cream cheese stuffed french toast - yum! The staff is so friendly. Very nice place.

2  Thank Theresa989
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Like everyone else in Door County, the service was exceptional. But I found the food average at best. The pancakes, sausage, and bacon were good...but my omelette and my husband's breakfast sandwich weren't great at all. You're much better off going across the street to the Inn at Cedar Crossing, which is super delicious.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I appreciate that my order is exactly as I ask and the pancakes are my favorite breakfast choice. Prices are reasonable and if you get Chad as your server, you will be well taken care of.

1  Thank Victoria B