We stayed at the AmericInn in Sturgeon Bay while passing through from a Packers game to Sister Bay. Most Door County hotels require a 2 night minimum and AmericInn does not which is why we chose it in the first place, coupled with the good reviews on TripAdvisor. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The pool/hot tub area is clean and open late for adults only. The room was clean and spacious enough for our needs. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend it if you are looking for a hotel at a fair price for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Sturgeon Bay welcomes you to Door County. We are conveniently located at the first intersection in Sturgeon Bay, Door County. Enjoy our free Hot, Enhanced Perk Breakfast Buffet every morning. Enjoy new 32" HD LCD televisions while relaxing in your quiet guest rooms or take a dip in our warm pool & spa. We are now partners with Anytime Fitness to meet the increased demand of our active guests. We look forward to welcoming you to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Sturgeon Bay