We didn't have reservations so we were flying blind and as this was the first hotel we saw we stopped and asked for a room. We could only stay one night as they were booked for the next night. It was clean and quiet and the breakfast in the morning was the same fare that all chain hotels with free breakfasts have. We tried out the pool and hot tub both were essentially empty the whole time we used them. The pool was heavily chlorinated... so much so that my husband said he could still smell it on me two days later. We didn't spend much time in the hotel but it was nicely situated next to a Target and a gas station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Sturgeon Bay welcomes you to Door County. We are conveniently located at the first intersection in Sturgeon Bay, Door County. Enjoy our free Hot, Enhanced Perk Breakfast Buffet every morning. Enjoy new 32" HD LCD televisions while relaxing in your quiet guest rooms or take a dip in our warm pool & spa. We are now partners with Anytime Fitness to meet the increased demand of our active guests. We look forward to welcoming you to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Sturgeon Bay