This is a typical Americinn. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the free breakfast is wonderful. The hotel was quite full, yet we were not disturbed by noise at all. We didn't use the pool or hot tub, since we were so busy exploring Door County. I loved the mini-fridge and microwave in the room. Our room faced the rear of the property and it was a peaceful view. This is not a 4-star hotel, but the value is great, and our stay was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Sturgeon Bay welcomes you to Door County. We are conveniently located at the first intersection in Sturgeon Bay, Door County. Enjoy our free Hot, Enhanced Perk Breakfast Buffet every morning. Enjoy new 32" HD LCD televisions while relaxing in your quiet guest rooms or take a dip in our warm pool & spa. We are now partners with Anytime Fitness to meet the increased demand of our active guests. We look forward to welcoming you to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Sturgeon Bay