Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$129
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$121
US$141
US$134
US$321
US$259
Book now, pay at stay
US$233
The Foxglove Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
US$278
Bridgeport Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdoor countywould stay here againprice was reasonablefront desk staffpool and hot tubexcellent staypool areabed was comfortablehot breakfasta great place to stayfamily reuniontwo nightsthe breakfast areaclean roomsshort drivefresh fruitgreen bay
Reviewed 2 June 2010

A wonderful lodge to start your day long schedule of visiting the Door County sites - wherever you want to go. Starts out with a good night's sleep, and then the most fabulous breakfast we have ever had in a motel/hotel in the Door. Appreciate the fact it isnt a "condo" like so many Door Cnty. This was affordable for families and the aged as well. Which is what we are. If we can be so blessed we will come again. My husband was so satisfied also with the pool. And I could access Internet for my emails. God bless the management and staff here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith66_10
Reviewed 26 April 2010

The hotel was very clean, very friendly with a helpful staff. Beds were very comfortable. The staff will bend over backwards to help you. There was nothing that we didn't like about the hotel. We would go back again!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rmrb664
Reviewed 25 March 2010

Our stay was just fine. Midweek, off-season, uncrowded, quiet. It was a plus having a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. The free breakfast was certainly adequate and was served in the open reception-vestibule area. Coffee and tea are always available there.

Our room was non-smoking, but the smokers certainly win the contest in the corridors here. Cleanliness was just average. Good enough to get by. The place is due for some freshening up.

Day use is allowed in the pool/whirlpool/game room. A coule of ladies were there with their small children and had left their belongings in the only changing room, so using it was out of the question. Also, I stopped them from sending their toddler into the whirlpool unattended with me. I wasn't there to baby-sit. I could have done without either of these situations, but it could happen anywhere.

Would I stay again. Sure.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2009

Every time I go to traveling I always check out and reserve a room in Americinn these are by far the biggest the cleanest room,friendly place always feel I am in comfort zone away from home and you can't beat the breakfest.To me it feel like a home from away from home

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2009

We stayed at this hotel on a Friday night. The hotel was rather full. Saturday morning there was no hot water available for showers between 6:30 am and my 7:30 am check-out so we were not able to take showers.

Also, they advertised a breakfast but very little was available. Everything was picked over and eaten. No eggs, no sausage, no muffins, no plates, and no coffee. No one was keeping up with restocking it.

We paid extra to have a third person. We did not receive the extra services. They should have been prepared for the full house with plenty of hot water and food.

They gave me a 20% discount, but that is hardly worth the inconvience of no shower or breakfast. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank dvbassist
asbdoor, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sturgeon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2010

We are very sorry this guest experienced a hot water issue and we immediately tried to appease him. This guest was part of a YMCA Swim Team that rented half of the hotel and all tried to take showers at the same time, which caused a hot water shortage that has never happened before or since. We truly are sorry for the inconvenience and we will continually strive to provide the exceptional experience our guests have come to expect. Our breakfast is a full, hot continental breakfast with belgium waffles, biscuits and gravy or scrambled eggs and sausage (depending on the day), hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, bagels, Danishes, muffins, yogurt, assorted pastries and breads, 3 types of cereal, oatmeal, milk, juice and much more. I am not sure what else should be offered with a free continental breakfast, but all of this is available every day. Thank You.