“awesome food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2014

there was only one lady in there, stephanie, she was very friendly. She was the one to greet us take our order, cook our food and give us the bill.. the food was amazing .. had the cherry pancakes. we did however have to wait a few minutes when we arrived and when we were ready to leave because she was busy doing stuff,.. overall great place to come eat.. cute little cafe...

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast before leaving sturgeon bay. I had the quiche special with fruit which was good. My husband had bacon and eggs which he also said was good. Cute cafe with pretty good food, nothing extraordinary.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This restaurant is actually an old blue house. Very quaint and the rooms are decorated in very bright colors. The lunch was very delicious. We had chicken salad with cherries on top and fresh fruit and fresh bread on the side. Others in our party were also pleased with their selection off the menu. They also have gluten free selections. Waiter was very friendly and our lunch arrived in a very short time. Very pleased with this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I walked by Kims Galley Cafe a few times during our trip to Sturgeon Bay/Door County before checking it out on Tripadvisor. MISTAKE! Always check TA first! It would have saved us a few disappointing meals if we had known to try KGC. The owner/chef Kim knows how to produce a great breakfast/brunch and our server Ami knows how to treat customers. My wife ordered the grilled cheese and bowl of soup combo. She said the soup was exactly what she would hope that chicken noodle would be. Her grilled cheese was originally offered with 3 cheeses but Cyndi had hers prepared without the pepper-jack. Cyndi is half Swede and the peppery spicy foods just don't appeal to her. Kim was happy to make Cyndi's sandwich as Cyndi wanted it. The fresh baked bread her sandwich was made from was perfect. Cyndi ate the crust! Cyndi never eats crust but this bread was so good she made an exception. I ordered eggs, bacon, "breakfast potatoes", with raisin bread toast (also baked there at KGC). I had been craving a traditional style breakfast all week and this really hit the spot. I can't think of anything that wasn't spot on with my breakfast. Ami (our server) made the experience fun as we had our meal on the porch of Kimz Galley Cafe. Find KGC on Louisiana St. between 2nd and 3rd street in Sturgeon Bay. An unreserved thumbs up!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We came here for breakfast/lunch on a Sunday in September. We were staying in Sturgeon for the weekend and I think I had read about it on Trip Advisor. It was great. It was after noon and the Packers were playing, so we didn't have to wait. We both had an omelet. All the ingredients were so fresh. The toast was fantastic, because the bread is homemade. Everything that people around us were eating...also looked wonderful. I'm sure that anything I ordered here would be my new favorite. Cute gallery setting....nice artwork.... good coffee.... the wait staff was really friendly. Best breakfast I've had anywhere, in a really long time.