“Really Good Food but slow & a bit unprofessional!”
Review of Kimz Galley Cafe

Kimz Galley Cafe
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ate breakfast inside. The place is very small. The cook was on her phone while she prepared our food one-handed which should explain the slow part in the title. The food was good but it irritated the crap out of me that she was on her cell phone totally oblivious to the rest of the diners who were within earshot of her. Anyway, the food was very good! I just don't know that I would go back with the lack of professionalism.

3  Thank tmac4ou

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We did take out when we were here on vacation and didn't feel like a restaurant. Their menu on line was great! We all had the same thing: Cherry chicken salad wraps. Very, very, good and HUGE! I could only eat half of mine. Friendly staff and food ready when they said it would be. Highly recommend. They had live music when we showed up to get our take out and he sounded great. It's a blue house converted to a restaurant. Nice space.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

One night we got back from driving all day, and just wanted a simple dinner. We called them and picked up sandwiches (wraps) instead of cooking. The chicken salad with cherries is great!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We wanted to try this cute local restaurant for a Saturday morning breakfast....big mistake. Service was awful. We asked to sit outside and the server took our order, but never saw her again. The hostess (she told us it was her first day) finally brought our food, but I couldn't even cut my quiche (with the PLASTIC silverware) crust was not cooked. When the host finally came back out to see how we were doing, we mentioned the crust was not done. She said she would mention it to the owner. When she brought our bill, she said that the owner said: "Funny how out of that whole quiche your piece was the only one that was undercooked." Nice...... We will not be returning.

1  Thank avalanchjoe
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We went a little out of our way to eat here again during our Door County vacation, and it was worth the trip back. The food was very tasty and fresh. My husband loves their pancakes, so he had the Titanic and it was a lot of good food. I had the Sue's special and everything including dessert was yummy! We went during the lunch rush, so service was slow, but worth the wait.