“Our weekend stay”
Review of Bridgeport Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sturgeon Bay
Bridgeport Resort
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sturgeon Bay
Reviewed 20 March 2012

For the past few years we have been going to the Resort for my sons birthday. I am not going to take my bussiness anywhere else. Bridgeport has gone out of their way to make us comfortable and make our stay a GREAT experience. The pool area is wonderful, fit for all ages. I love the way the hot tub is set up right by the pool so parents can keep an eye on their chideren while they are playing and we are relaxing. Great set up for the toddlers in your family also. They have a nice little splash area for smaller kids with a slide, water hoses and water falls. The rooms are very clean and house keepers are always willing to get you what you need at anytime. We stayed in a waterview room and right across from the pool and I love to wake up in the morning to the sound of the bay. During our stay there was many nice people and they all seem to be having a very nice time. Very refreshing to see at a Resort. Usually people are a little up tight but I got no vibes of that from anyone.
They have various areas with a gas grill and we used that also. For safety resons we are not allowed to grill on our porches but that is understood. I went out a 9 pm at night and the lighting was great, did not need the flash light I borught along.
Wether you are going to relax , celbreate a birthday , a honeymoon or meeting / conference you will not be disappointed. The asst manager Jess is a wonderful person and Dave the manager is very nice also. As we left I asked if they would donate a prize for our local Cub Scout Pack and they did!!!! Awesome Awesome.
I am a local of Sturgeon Bay and by all means not putting this review on just because I am. I truley enjoyed my stay(s) and I am almost positive that all the other people from out of town did also. Come to Door County and visit and when you do please call Bridgeport and stay a night or two I promise you. you will not be disappointed. Michelle local Door County resident

Room Tip: if your going to stay for more than a day and traveling with young kids get a room with a kitchen i...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
GeneralManagerBp, Manager at Bridgeport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

"Come to Door County and visit and when you do please call Bridgeport and stay a night or two I promise you. you will not be disappointed." Thank you "Michelle local Door County resident."
The Management and Staff sincerely appreciate your comments and your patronage...."we" too promise "you will not be disappointed!"

There are newer reviews for Bridgeport Resort

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Love Love Love this resort. Rooms are large and luxurious! They have anything you could want in the resort - including a small ball pit and game room for the kiddies :)
Love the cappuccino/coffee machine open 24 hours a day. Kids loved the juice machine and enjoyed making their own concoctions!
The check in was simple and they girls at the front desk very pleasant. Pool was great - and the little area for the kids was fun.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2012

The suite was great. My children really enjoyed the juice, pool, movies from the front desk and the air hockey table. We will definitely be back and I will recommend Bridgeport to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Wonderful place to stay! Attractions are in walking distance, discounts at restuarants in the area. Rooms are beautiful and at a reasonable price. Great place for a family vacation to a girls getaway weekend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BrittanyH07
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My husband and I had a very nice relaxing weekend at Bridgeport, I would recommened the resort to anyone. It was centrally located in Sturgeon Bay. We walked across the way to the Maritime Museam and spent some time there and after we went to the Steel Cafe for a wonderful lunch. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We went out for a fabulous dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank refreshingt
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Bridgeport is an amazing place to stay! I've stayed there a few times and since the first time I stayed I will never stay anywhere else in Door County. It is a very relaxing place to stay and its perfect for any event. The staff were all very friendly and the rooms were very clean. Its the best resort in Door County!

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank kaylala14
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We have stayed at Bridgeport several times in the past and love the great hospitality. It was nice to enjoy a relaxing weekend with my mother. Are room was very clean and spacious, and love the comfort of the fireplace and whirlpool in the room. We will be going back again to enjoy another weekend soon.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
#4 of 7 in Egg Harbor
Homestead Suites
Homestead Suites
#3 of 10 in Fish Creek

Been to Bridgeport Resort? Share your experiences!