“great trip”
Review of Bridgeport Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sturgeon Bay
Bridgeport Resort
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Sturgeon Bay
Reviewed 9 February 2011

Was there for a business meeting, service was excellent, facility was very clean and quiet. I had a relaxing day and a good nights sleep..

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 January 2011

The location of the hotel is awesome. Right on the water in Sturgeon Bay. There is a very nice public park within walking distance. The park also has a nice sand beach. The pool area is very nice for kids. There is a very shallow pool for young children and a larger pool for bigger kids and adults. The pool area was very clean and always picked up. There is also a very large hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2011

Due to health complications with a family member, the Christmas reunion was moved from Steamboat, Colorado to Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.....at first blush, this would seem to be an extraordinary change in destinations. As it turned out, Bridgeport offered the most memorable,most enjoyable Christmas "ever" for the two dozen members of our family - the quality of the accommodations was only exceeded by the level of service offered by the Bridgeport Staff - the Management team arranged numerous events ranging from cross country skiing to massages to make overs to sleigh rides to winery tours....an absolutely incredible four days in Sturgeon Bay!

There is no question that the Bridgeport Waterfront Resort will be the annual host of all future family reunions.........great location, outstanding (and immaculate) accommodations and an exceptional,caring staff!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Chet1297
Reviewed 25 January 2011

LOVED IT!! Bridgeport is a wonderful property - a vacation in and of itself! We could have never left the beautifully appointed room and would have been just as happy! My parents were so impressed with this hotel that they considered buying one of the condos as investment and to come back again and again. The staff was fabulous and most accommodating. The view was beautiful and the location perfect for traveling about Door County. It was a great home base for us. Their meeting space is also perfect for family gatherings (if hosting a family reunion for instance) and I hear that they work with a wonderful caterer for events. I would highly recommend Bridgeport to any visitor for whatever reason you would be coming to the area.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Gina0807
Reviewed 9 December 2010

I stayed for two nights while attending a convention. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and to see if I had everything I needed. The manager spoke to me when I was having some tea in the dining area, he was professional and pleasant. The hotel was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mshallow
Reviewed 8 December 2010

I was very happy with our stay at Bridgeport. We stayed in a Falcon suite. Upon arriving, I was a little turned off by the scratches and marks on the toilet seat. I would think a simple upgrade like that could be made. I also thought the whirlpool tub was a little small. For one person, it is perfect, but it says on their website it's a double whirlpool tub, but kind of small for two people. The room itself is beautiful. It's very open. It has a large and comfy king size bed, fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player (yes, it's a DVD player and not a VCR unlike what their website says), kitchenette, couch, and a nice view of the water and downtown. It was perfect for a getaway with my boyfriend. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. All in all, great stay. The hotel could use some upgrades, but for the price, it was perfect.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jes297
Reviewed 12 November 2010

My stay at Bridgeport started off with a bang. I was greeted and got into my room right away. I was out all day visiting local attractions and enjoying the colors of the Door County fall, and I was wiped after the day out. I got back to my room and imediately fell asleep. I woke up a little while later to the sound of drunk high schoolers partying in the next room. I went down to the desk and there was nobody there. This continued for another hour and I again went to find someone at the desk, but there was nobody there. The next morning I talked to the manager who was less than helpful to me, and was not willing to compensate any of my stay due to the inconvenience. Needless to say, I will never be staying at Bridgeport in Sturgeon Bay ever again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
#3 of 10 in Fish Creek
The Landing Resort
The Landing Resort
#4 of 7 in Egg Harbor

Been to Bridgeport Resort? Share your experiences!