Super 8 Sturgeon Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn & Suites(Sturgeon Bay)
Bridgeport Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Great 4.5/5
Stone Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)
Great 4.5/5
Cliff Dwellers Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Great 4.5/5
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Beach Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We booked through Expedia. The hotel had no record of our reservation. I don't know if this was the fault of the hotel or Expedia (maybe both?) I spent the first 15 minutes here on the phone with Expedia getting that straightened out. The pool and hot tub were nice. The room could use updates. Housekeeping never showed up the first day. I told them at the desk and the reply was "Oh yeah I just found out they didn't do any of the stayovers". I said I was okay with that if I could just have towels. I had to ask again the next morning for the towels. This morning we went down for coffee at 6:15. We were told breakfast was at 6:00am but the door was locked. By 6:30 a pleasant woman opened the door and said that breakfast was at 7:00 on weekends, even though the sign says 6:00. god bless her she let us in early for some coffee as there was none in room. This nice woman also gave me some towels. We probably will stay again because its very close to our daughter who lives here but I'm hoping for a smoother experience next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Connie V
Reviewed 27 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed at this motel for 3 nights. It was clean and comfortable. We requested a handicap room as we both have arthritis. The toilet was low and hard for us to use. My husband asked if they could help us and they gave us an extension seat for it. That was great. They had a very nice breakfast for guests. They had a nice pool and hot tub. The prices were great. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family