“Love this place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Door County
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Love Glas! The coffee is delightful as well as the bakery items. I see someone dint care for their smoothies in a previous posting, but we love them. I also love the fact that they carry almond milk as a standard.
Sometimes there is a short wait, but that is only because it is so popular!

• Visited June 2014

Sturgeon bay
“Good coffee bad smoothies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times. I don't like any of their smoothies or caffeine free drinks. So I am unable to get anything for my children. Their coffee is good but other places are better.

“Good First Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Cute little coffee shop. Great place to relax and plan your day. They were able to create anything even if it wasn't on the menu. Cute little one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces available to purchase. Will be back each morning.

Southfield, Michigan
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I was only lucky enough to stop here once for my short trip in Door County, WI. I love coffee and have a hard time being pleased. This place did the job. It was such an awesome design. I loved the Eco-friendly attitude, artwork, and most importantly the coffee. Oh, and the cinnamon roll with the tasty frosting!

I would highly recommend stopping for coffee. I only got brewed coffee and an americano so I cant speak for lattes, etc.

Staff was also friendly and upbeat.

Another plus (for me), they're right across the street from the water front. I think that was cool.

I would definitely stop back if in the area and would recommend people to stop there.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Joe B
Axel, The Netherlands
“Eco-friendly, good coffee and healthy snacks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had lunch in Glas after a 70 mile bike ride and was happy to see that our fellow trip advisor members were absolutely right. The staff is great, there are even healthier snacks than usual, great coffee, eco friendly behavior etc. I had a turkey sandwich and was absolutely happy that it had no fat or grease, it was just a plain, old fashioned, good sandwich with turkey, cheese and veggies. The location is also very good but that is only a plus if the foundation is right and that is the case with Glas

• Visited April 2014