“Authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Authentic”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Not fancy, in fact, small. The food (enchiladas al pastor and chili relleno) were good and authentic. Unfortunately, the chips were from a bag. The refried beans, however, were great.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bgrif1953

Sturgeon Bay
“Used to recommend this place”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I am a frequent customer of El Sazon because the food is authentic Mexican. I used to tell lots of friends about the restaurant because I want it to stay around but they've gone cheap on us. The serving of chips and salsa was maybe enough for one but was served to 3 of us. If you want more, you have to pay for them. I have never been impressed by the demeanor of our server. I am pretty sure he is the owner and his wife the cook. Typically he does not check back on how's the food or if we need anything and very slow to get our drinks, and forget about getting a bill. You end up going to the register and he adds it up so you don't get to review it to make sure it's correct. I hope he reads this review so that I can go back to recommending it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Victoria B
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Best Mexican food in Sturgeon Bay”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Located in small strip mall on the outside of Sturgeon Bay, El Sazon has consistently impressed me. There are other Mexican restaurants in the county, but this is without the typical Americanized versions of classic Mexican dishes. Dining area is not very large and does not have a lot of charm, it is very clean and neat and the food is very solid and the service from the owners is very good.

• Visited April 2013