“Delicious”

Add it.
Gourmet A Gogo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I went here a couple of times during my four days in DC. The first time, it was 5:30 PM my second day there and I suddenly realized I hadn't eaten dinner. I walked out the back door of my motel (Holiday Music Motel) and crossed the street to Gourmet A Go Go. They were scheduled to close in about 20 minutes but she made a wonderful, fresh Chicken Avocado Club sandwich (chicken, bacon, avocado, sundried tomato mayo, and balsamic greens). It was hot and wonderful!
Eventually I had to end my trip :( I was on my way back through Sturgeon Bay after hitting a couple more stores in Egg Harbor and I realized it was a long trip back home. I needed some sustenance! I swung in at 10:45 and picked up a quiche for the trip. Feta, spinach, and sundried tomato (I believe). Flaky crust. It was so good! Well worth the time to stop by this little shop and quench your hunger.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This tiny little deli/bakery is a gem. They will make you a picnic lunch, perfect for touring. Very upscale, fresh, and delicious from sandwiches and wraps to salads to desserts.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Definitely gourmet. The Asparagus sandwich was indescribably luscious and the Vegetable sandwich was like no other. The lentil soup was creamy and delicious. The desserts were all good but the cake truffles a step (or two) above ordinary. Prepared and given to us by the friendly owner herself.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Perfect location for fishermen, sailors, picknics to pop in and pick up fresh, TOP QUALITY food. This is not a resturant, but you can pick up pre-cooked gourmet dishes to reheat at home (great to cheat with if you have to host a dinner party Quick! hee-hee). Professional, helpful staff. A really nice "hidden gem" in Sturgeon Bay. Across from the Doggie Biscuit place, just up from the Steel Bridge.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Why would anyone settle for a fast-food restaurant when such amazing sandwiches & sides are available for carry-out?! If you are in need of a quick meal, want to stock your picnic basket for the park or your cooler for the boat, this place is a must. My personal favorites are the muffaleta sandwich and the chicken avocado club sandwich-- but you literally can't go wrong with anything. All items are prepared from the finest, freshest ingredients-- and are every bit as good as the ones served at the dine-in restaurant 136... think of it as a mini-136, with a smaller menu to select from, but every bit as tasty.