Beach Harbor Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cliff Dwellers Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Stone Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Bridgeport Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Bay Shore Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsfish boilice fishingboat launchthanksgiving dinnerbar restaurant on siterelaxed vibevolleyball courtfishing tripstate parkpaddle boardsgreat location on the waterdead end streetstaff was friendly and accommodatingdoor countynice accommodationschain hotelcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2010

While we were checking in room 5 was complaining about his wet floor from the A/C that was leaking that the resort gave him a fan to dry the carpet with ... that is how our vacation started!
Then we got our rooms (we were traveling with another family) and went to check them out expecting them to be just as what we saw on the internet - what a disapointment! Room #1 wasn't quite as bad as our room #2 but neither looked like the photos. On the phone they told us of a newly renovated resort and rooms. The only thing new in Room #2 is the white down comforter, The paint was falling off the ceiling over the beds, off the walls in the bedroom and off the walls in the bathroom. There were holes in both rooms from where they decided to move pictures and paint over the holes w/o touching up the holes. They also taped off the wallpaper border and had repainted some time ago so the border was quite dated and yellowed from when it was smoking in the rooms. Cobwebs hung from the ceilings and door openings and the carpet wasn't vacuumed very well upon check in. To totally top it off - take a shower only to turn on the water to rust pouring out of the faucet first and then have the water stink the whole time! Oh, and I forgot to tell you that if you leave to go out to dinner in the evening on the weekends; don't plan on getting a parking spot when you get back because they have a band come in on Friday and Saturday nights with people bussing up from Green Bay - talk about total chaos! All I have to say is YUCK! If they would have let us cancel with giving us our money back we would have been out of there in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank aimmer
Reviewed 5 July 2010

If you really need a room, you better look elsewhere first. I made a reservation for a room at Beach Harbor. I gave them my credit card number and told them that I was reserving the room for my brother and asked if it was possible for them to pay with thier own cr card when they came, but use mine to hold it. The person told me that would be fine. Apparently the owner said this was not fine, because after I didn't recieve a confirmation after a few days I emailed and recieved this reply:

"We were unable to complete this reservation because we did not have an authorized credit card to be charged for the deposit. If you have any questions, please call the owner, J*** H***** at ****"

I called and they had already given my room to someone else, and now they were totally booked. Why would I give them my credit card to hold it if I wasn't willing to have it charged? Regardless, they didn't even call to ask or tell me of the situation. We have no room for out of state guests and a wedding to attend that day. Had I not called we would have found out the day of the wedding standing at the front desk...

• Stayed: July 2010
4  Thank juls2go
Reviewed 9 February 2010

Hotel was clean., a little old and worn out, but not the worst I've seen. Owners were helpful with information on things to do around town.Hotel had a very friendly dog (named Brett Favre) that loved my girls and followed us around almost all morning. Bar was open for food even after 9pm. On the Sturgeon Bay Canal, so will be awesome in the summer. Room only had one small bottle of Shampoo and Conditioner, so make sure to bring your own personal hygiene items.Had a pull out couch that wan't in the hotel description, so this was an added bonus.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2009

We were disappointed with the service, poor response to concerns and lack of upkeep. The hotel was musty and moldy, we needed to take allergy meds to stay there. The room was mostly clean but run down. The shower curtain was mildew covered. Best thing was they are pet friendly. We will not go back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hopefuntime
Reviewed 22 July 2009

I stayed at Beach Harbor Resort with friends for a weekend getaway. The rooms are no longer looking "newly renovated." We were not concerned with the looks of the room, until upon looking for a friend's flipflop, where we found DIRTY UNDERWEAR underneath one of the beds! It wasn't any of ours and when we brought it to the attention of the Front Desk Staff, they merely said "that's unpleasant" and offered $10 off our stay! They have poor customer service skills and even worse cleaning ethic. I would not advise anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends