All reviews reasonable rates front desk door county boats microwave beds
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I have been staying here for well over 20 years. Rooms are always super clean nice country setting. Electrical plugs outside for plugging in boats. Very reasonable rates keep up the good work.Ice and coffee are avaliable in the main motel building. LOTS of parking

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I remember seeing this place when we drove up Door County when I was a kid and when I decided at the last minute to go up for a couple nights last month it was the only place with a Saturday night room that I could afford. I had the single room--double bed, dorm fridge, sofa, flat screen TV, big bathroom, free Wi-Fi, ice and coffee in the morning--all for $65/night. The bed was comfy, the sofa was too, the A/C worked well, and it was all very clean. Good value, convenient location (although being on a busy highway sometimes exiting takes time), nice people.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Chal-A Motel is very good deal. The price es 77$ and the room is clean, big, cozy. The person is very carefully and nice. We have a big bet, king size, a refrigerator; this place Is exceptional. Recommend this motel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I planned a last minute Door County trip, and checked all over the county for a room for two nights....no luck.
We've been to the Door dozens of times and I know this time of the year it's packed. The last call & made was the Chal-A- Motel. They had a few rooms left so I booked it..
For us on a bike it was perfect. Clean rooms convenient to Sturgeon Bay, very quiet, and you can't beat $70.00
a night.
We'll stay there again!!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

We stayed here for a quick work trip in Door County. Surprised that they have changed their policy for a minimum of a two night stay. Cleanest motel around. Quiet and convenient on the north side of Sturgeon Bay. Easily accommodates large vehicles and boats. Staff is so very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again and recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business