“"GREAT WINTER PRICES"....SO AFFORDABLE”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sturgeon Bay
Wave Pointe Marina & Resort
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Sturgeon Bay
Reviewed 17 March 2014

been there several x n/yrs eve was great!!the best!!!!!! 2 lobster tails, steak, season green beans, baby reds and awesome dessert only $24.99~ u could not make that at home for that!~ awesome!!!".....great service, band, called stone sober, great prices on rooms! great get a way! less than 1hr and half away! was execellent!!~ then we went back sat march 15th?? very unfriendly bartenders! no smiles, no personality!!!!! liked they didn't like to be busy! he was great bartender! but with no smiles/mad look..just not cool!!! she/becky? stood back and he did all the work"???....u have to get bartenders with personalities....we don't tip bad bartenders or waitress/waiters much! food very reasonable/good! but when they served my sis in law burnt shrimp/?? why would u dot that??/ and waitress poured hot butter on my brand new sweater??? and did not apologize?? wow! my sis in law said u just dumped butter on her...her answer was it is just butter! not cool! service horrible! they knew place was booked! wow! al and all...food good! great winter prices! been there at least 6x had a party of 25 plus..all of us will go back again! planning on it! was there 3x this winter...great get a way!yes water not the best! bring ur own"very clean! nice cleaning ladies...kate/karen always got back to me......will go back again...we loved it!! all of us!!!!! so cheaper than most restaurants! we all plan to go back ffor n/yrs eve again! and pray stone sober plays again...and hope my cuz and husband from milw join us again! priceless" may go there once this summer, heated pool, have cook out's..i suggest meetings!! and people friendly bartenders that know the answers to our ??????? very relaxing, comfy, fun place with the right people...priced right!!!!! i read some complaining , if u are from n/york...used to hussle/bussel..may not be for you....quiet, friendly place in country...love it..i should say quiit until we get there..lol...:) we are all people person's.....can't wait to go back" thanks wavepoint.......keep that lobster special n/yrs eve..awesome!!!

Room Tip: take the corner atlantis...romantic...fireplace between w/pool and bed...2nd choice the atlantis...m...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My wife and I took a weekend trip to Wave Pointe last August, and let me tell you the best and only good thing about this place are the Jacuzzi tubs, Nothing else was good. They have nothing there but a Bar in the basement, there is a restaurant but if ya get hungry at night they don't even have but a pop machine in the lobby, no vending machine. I had to drive to Sturgeon Bay to get something to eat. Needless to say we did not have an enjoyable weekend, and we left after the first night, we still had one night already paid for, and we just left and went back home....I/we will NEVER go there again, nor will I recommend this place, Stay Away From Wave Pointe Marina, it is a waste of money....Oh yeah the water was white, foamy, and tasted like crap, so ya couldn't even get water to quench your thirst!

Room Tip: Don't Stay at Wave Point trust me...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rogerhenderson2009
Reviewed 3 November 2013

my wife and i arrived at 2 on friday . the place was empty it reminded me of The Shinning . the girl at the front desk was very nice i booked the room with a coupon and forgot to print it and bring it with me . no problem she let me use the office computer and printer and we were in our beautiful 2nd floor Corner Atlantis suit in no time . the view from every part of the suit was great . the room was so big and nice i felt like a kid agen . we travel all over Wisconsin this is the best place . 2 fireplaces , big tub , big shower , big bed , big everything . bring some food / snacks it is a good 10 miles from town . saturday after seeing Door co. we had a great steak dinner while watching a country and western band at the hotel bar . then hung out with some of the locals . one guy even bought me a beer ! . we went back to the room and did here some noise from the band but it got quiet after they finished at 12 . i would say this is a more adult orientated place . mostly quiet but knows how to party . the sunday breakfast was a good value . and the wifi is good.

Room Tip: 2nd floor .
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank swampwater16
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Apon checking in NOBODY was there finally a nice girl shows up, checks us in. We ask where the boat launch was and she was clueless! OK. We found it. We get to our room and find a double bed instead of the queen. We are not small people. The pillows were so huge and impossible to sleep with. DIRTY hot tub!! I had to clean it before we could use it. The staff at the bar was clueless to any of the events going on that weekend.I had to log in to computor to figure things out. It was impossible to have any bread with your pasta.The pasta was a nice size, however half of it was clumped together and not cooked.We remove it from dish and it sits on the bar.Your staff sees this!! But ignores it. Every meal we had there was some issue with. Worst was the breakfast! Just a JOKE. The band was good.Dumping of all the beer bottles at 755 am right in the dumpster below us was horrible. Charging meals ect to your room..staff once again clueless. We spend alot of $$ every year in that area for our anniversary.4 nights there and we felt we were stuck!!! Not going back!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer N
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recently went to Wave Pointe for dinner and was so impressed with the service and the food. All the staff was friendly and the wait staff was right there when we needed them.
We asked if it was possible to see one of the rooms and they found a resort person to show us
what they looked like. How beautiful!! Right on the water.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

due to a recent cross contamination of HVAC mold in our mom's asst'd living facility we became highly sensitive to any molds or off gassings like altermaria mold gas(?) spelling.
We have stayed since at the Wave Point Marina in Little Sturgeon and have never experienced any such conditions in any suites there. So if you are looking for clean Hotels and HVAC which has been linked to Legionneres Diesease..Rethink your direction in vacation and really enjoy this hidden treasure on a lovely harbor and only half an hour from Door County proper.
We love the fireplaces..the whirlpools..and the large spacious kitchens and living rooms..Balcony on every room/suite..The best..I never worry when I am there..I am home today and not in Vegas with my husband where we experienced such a problem at a large resort there..

Room Tip: ask for the big suites in the middle of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janette21
Paula J, General Manager at Wave Pointe Marina & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you so much for such a unique comment. Most would never think of how much of a difference air quality makes. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Thank you again from myself and the entire staff at Wave Pointe.
Paula Jones

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I haven’t been to Wave Pointe in years, last time I was here service was horrific! If it were not for my group of friends that wanted to go out there; I would not have gone.
Our meal was terrific! I had a perch basket and was so happy that I could get a salad instead of french fries.
All the servers were busy and our server Stephanie was training, but our service was great.
I was impressed when we paid our bill and the Manager Madison took the time to find out how everything went for us.
I will be back!

20 mi away
Newport Resort
Newport Resort
#3 of 7 in Egg Harbor

Been to Wave Pointe Marina & Resort? Share your experiences!