Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$133
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$105
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$88
US$71
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$66
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslavender roomchocolate cakeb bfresh flowersevening dessertcherry winedoor countyafternoon snackwonderful cookvintage rosecookiescherry french toastother guestsegg casseroleship yardthe perfect hostroom was beautifully decorated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is by far one of the best bed and breakfasts we have stayed at!! The attention to detail is astounding! Candlelit breakfasts which are so delicious, if you leave the table hungry- it's your own fault! Robin is a great hostess and culinary genius, all the special touches- from homemade treats at bedtime, popcorn and movies ( if you wish) and way to many things to mention!! We do recommend the Lavender Room if your looking for romance- the double whirlpool is truly amazing, and so relaxing after a long day :) All of the rooms here are beautiful so you can't go wrong with any of them! We will definitely be back!!! Thank you Robin for making our anniversary so memorable!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Chida_n_Puppy
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Robin is a terrific host who spoils you with her amazing breakfasts, delicous desserts and warm personality. A three course breakfast with the other guests was honestly delightful. The whole house was very clean and our room was ready for our arrival. My husband and I had a wonderful time at Garden Gate and Breakfast and we will be going back!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My friends and I stayed at the Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast for a girls' weekend getaway. I loved everything about it! It was peaceful, beautiful, and relaxing. My room was the Lavender Room and the whirlpool was heavenly. I didn't want to come home!

Room Tip: All the rooms were beautifully decorated. The whirlpool in the Lavender Room would be perfect for a couple's get-away.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I planned to celebrate our anniversary away from home. We searched for a romantic setting. He found that the Garden Gate had the number 1 B&B rating in Sturgeon Bay. Stayiing in the Garden Gate certainly lived up to its rating.
Robin is a wonderful hostess. She welcomed us with a cheerful hello and made us feel at home straigtht away. We were shown our room and where to get something to drink. Once we settled in, she helped us plan things to do. Robin is very informed about things happening around Sturgeon Bay. Her suggestions were wonderful.
Breakfast at the Garden Gate fabulous. Robin is a great cook. Each day there is something delectable to eat.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and definitely recommend the Garden Gate.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I wanted to get away for one night so we thought we would love to see Door County.....I read the reviews on Garden Gate B&B and thought we would try it. Robin was the perfect hostess from the time we arrived until we left. She gave us so much information to see and do and her B&B was beautiful.. She was so enjoyable to talk to while we were having our breakfast and such a lovely lady. She made sure we got or needed for anything. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a relaxation or fun time in Sturgeon Bay. Thank you so much Robin and hope to see you again soon. Bill and Kookie Jones

Room Tip: the lavender room was beautiful with a double jauzzi and a balcony all for you.