Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$87
US$96
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$136
US$141
US$134
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$105
Orbitz.com
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$99
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslavender roomchocolate cakefresh flowersevening dessertcherry winedoor countyafternoon snackwonderful cookvintage rosecookiescherry french toastother guestsegg casseroleship yardthe perfect hostroom was beautifully decoratedwedding anniversary
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Robin is a very nice host. We had such fabulous breakfasts and desserts at night. She made us feel so welcomed. This was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast and I will definitely be staying there again. And yes I would highly recommend Robin's B&B to my freinds.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Where do I begin? I planned a get away weekend for my boyfriend's birthday and I am SO happy that we stayed at Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast. When we first arrived, Robin, Garden Gate's lively and welcoming hostess and innkeeper, was waiting to greet us, show us around the house and room, and provide suggestions for activities during our stay. Things that you will notice when you stay here: CDs, books, and movies available for your viewing, fresh cake every day, a wide selection of tea and coffee, fresh towels and clean room every single day, spotless floors, freshly painted walls, gorgeously decorated rooms, DELICIOUS BREAKFAST that you eat to candlelight with the rest of the guests in the house, the BEST hostess that I have run across in my travels, homey yet romantic feel to the rooms and house, different china used every day for breakfast with different place mats, brochures and booklets with information about activities, restaurants, and maps, comfortable beds, again AMAZING BREAKFAST, and Robin. Robin is just gosh darn wonderful. If you plan on going to Door County, Garden Gate is the place to stay. It is worth every dollar plus more. To share just one of the many personal touches: the day of my BF's birthday, Robin placed a card and bottle of wine for him in our room. ROBIN your are the best! Thank you again for everything! It was an unforgettable stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank afadrow
Reviewed 15 July 2010

We stayed at the Garden Gate in Sturgeon Bay while attending the Steel Bridge Music Festival. After being outside all day (and night) it was wonderful coming home to a lovely room with a comfy bed and great shortbread cookies waiting for us when we got there.
In the morning we had a Door County breakfast - Cherry French Toast and we couldn't finish it all! The owner filled us with many stories and history of the house, and it was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2010

This was our first B&B experience, and it was wonderful. Robin is a tremendous hostess, who very evidently loves what she does. The food was delicious (the breakfast and desserts) and the room was incredibly relaxing (esp. the swhirlpool).

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2009

This was our first time staying at a B&B and it certainly won't be our last. Robin is a lovely and warm person and a great innkeeper. The breakfasts were fantastic...the cherry baked french toast was incredible and the daily desserts were out of this world..esp the chocolate cake! We stayed in the lavender room which was wonderful...we loved the whirlpool tub and all the attention to detail in the room. I would definitely recommend staying here for anyone visiting door county

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple