“Nice Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Nice pizza choices on the luncheon buffet. Going there on a Friday includes chicken which is a real plus. Decent salad bar as well with specialty gelato choices as well

There are newer reviews for Sonny's Pizzeria

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had the buffet which was very reasonably priced at $9/person. The salad bar was lacking but the pizza, pasta, and ribs were good. And service was very good considering it was serve yourself. If you are looking for a filling, low cost meal this is your place.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been going to Sturgeon Bay for 46 years. For decades, Pizza hut had been the only real pizza game in town. For the past decade, my husband and I will only go to Sonny's. Their thin crust pizza is really, really good.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Pretty rare I even eat from a buffet, even rarer that I find one I like! The pizza on the buffet was in great shape, freshly baked and darn tasty! Add a beer and your sweetie .... it is a good night.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I liked the Fresco Spinach pizza. It was fresh & flavorful. We also tried the Greek salad, but the dressing was just okay. I wish they had homemade dressing with more flavor. Service was nice, delivery was fast. Good experience overall.