“Customer service on point. Homie and comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333)

Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333)
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sturtevant
Marquette, Michigan
“Customer service on point. Homie and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I stay in Holiday Inn's, especially a quick visit to the expresses for a day here and there. By far do I see comforting and such nice customer service at this express. Thumbs up for the ladies at the reception desk and Alex who helped me everytime I called. Helped me with my wifi on my iPad and he even went and got me milk for my 2year old baby girl. It is an older style, but what do you expect from an older building. I have a nice stay every time I come in the Kenosha / Milwaukee area. If you ever need good service they're great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pool & hot tub!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333), responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Jojo493,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent visit; we value all our guests feedback. I am especially glad that you received great customer service from our staff and that our night auditor Alex was able to help you throughout your stay. We constantly train and provide all the necessary tools for our staff to help them provide great customer service to all our guest. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Holiday Inn Express Racine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Buffalo, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I spend over 225 nights/year on the road and the vast majority are at Holiday Inns. Bad internet is an all to common problem for this day and age...especially at Holiday Inns and I can assure you, it's not my expensive computer and two phones, it's just really bad internet! I also wasn't stuck on the top floor way out in the corner, so that is not why it was bad. It is just unacceptable to me and make my stay extremely aggravating. I realize this will not be as important to some others though.

Aside from the nearly useless internet speed, the hotel is not 'bad'. In my honest opinion, it is a little below the average quality of Holiday Inn's. It was fine for me though, it seemed clean enough and ok...but below average. I feel bad rating it too low because the one good thing was the staff! They were really nice and seemed like they would certainly help with what they could...so that is good at least. HORRIBLE INTERNET though and that I'm getting very tired of! I will not stay here again because of the internet alone as it is important to me. The speeds were erratic but around 0.5Gb/s or less if at all. You can not even watch low quality (320p/480p) videos on youtube...you'll hang yourself first.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333), responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Aero_ub,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express Racine I want to apologize for the situation that occurred with the internet during your stay. I know when I stay with hotels the internet is one of the most important amenities I need for business and personal usage. I assure you that we are working diligently on improving the speed of our internet to keep up with our guests needs. I want to thank you for staying with us and I hope this situation does not deter you away from future stays with the Holiday Inn Express brand. Thank you again for your loyalty to IHG and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Discovered it by chance when checked-in here after Marriott and fairfield were sold out and found a gem. The service at Holiday-inn express is excellent specially GCE Sandy. Sandy has a solution for every issue you may have with the room as she attends to it right away. Rooms are big, well-kept and have everything you need for business stay. Breakfast is decent and even has variations in egg preparation every day. Overall a great place to stay.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi rooms are good VFM.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333), responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Manjo B,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment about your stay. We love to hear our guest’s feedback from their stay because it allows us to keep on improving our hotel and its service. I am so glad you were able to meet Sandy and she was able to help you during your stay. She is a great agent and we love everything she brings to our hotel. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope you will think of us again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

Wow, this Holiday Inn Express was the perfect hotel suiting myself and family's needs! It was clean, modern, and very well-maintained. Staff was so friendly, and Sandy was great upon checking in! My daughter and I used the pool and spa which was a very great amenity. Kudos to the Holiday Inn Express Racine, WI area!! :-D

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333), responded to this review, 27 December 2013
CoasterMatt77,

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel; I am so glad that you and your family had a great stay. Thank you for the your comments about Sandy, she is very important member of our team and upholds the core values of IHG.
We hope to see you and your family again soon and we appreciate your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express band.

Best Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is a well managed property with good staff. Sandy is very professional and detailed oriented. I repeat this place every week for my business trip for last 2 months and i like the location being very convinient.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333), responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Salmanamin,

Thank you for staying at our hotel when you are in town for business, we appreciate your loyalty. I am very glad that Sandy displayed great customer service with you; Sandy in a very important part of our team and customer service is what we pride ourselves on. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your loyalty.

Wheaton, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were very impressed with the friendly customer service at this hotel. Sandy at the front desk was so sweet. When we asked for extra towels & told her that a light bulb was burnt out, she was up to our room immediately to fix the situation. Service like that means a lot!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Marianne M,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel while you and your family were visiting the Racine area. I am very glad that you enjoyed Sandy and the customer service she provides. She is a very important part of our team and we are so glad we have her. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area; we look forward to seeing you again.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I am enjoying my stay here! I was greeted by a super friendly, and very helpful front desk staff in Jessica and Sandy! They knew where all the good restaurant and entertainment was locally! I would highly recommend this great hotel anytime!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333), responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Mellofellow 17,

Thank you for the wonderful comment that you gave us, we appreciate all of it. We would also like to thank you for staying with us and that you had a great time with Jessica and Sandy. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards

Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sturtevant
Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
Fairfield Inn Racine
Fairfield Inn Racine
#4 of 8 in Racine
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha

Been to Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333)? Share your experiences!