Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$67
US$124
US$115
US$70
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsholiday inn expressfront deskrecommend this hotelcheck in processmini fridge and microwavethe wi fiquiet roomwould stay here againoff the highwaythe breakfast areanice sizehot tubeasy accesscleaning stafffree breakfasthot breakfastpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have stayed here several times. This place is so comfortable and hospitable. Don't even think about checking on any other place to stay , this place is simply the best . Sandy , Rosary and Robin Will take care of you . They are very very professional. The rooms are nice and clean and smell fresh never stuffy. And by the way the beds are great too.

Thanks girls your the best.

Room Tip: Just book the room . Its worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Clay H,

Thank you for continuing to stay with us and providing the wonderful comments about our hotel property. We love to be given the opportunity to provide a great experience for our guest where we are able to develop guest satisfaction and loyalty. I am especially excited that Robin, Sandy and Rosary provided you with a great experience and exceptional care. They are important members of our team and we are lucky to have them. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was very impressed with cleanliness and warm welcoming face when I walked in. The employees name was Sandy and she was very helpful and accommodating. I travel all over the country and usually spend a lot of time in hotels. I would definitely come by in the future because of the qualities listed above. Also, my collages will be hearing nothing but positive reviews and will recommend staying here soon. Thanks for being so accommodating, it goes along way.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob S

Bob S,

Thank you for the wonderful comment you have provided our property we really appreciate it. I am so glad that you had a fantastic stay while you were here and that Sandy gave you a great Holiday Inn Express experience. She is an important member of our team and we are very lucky to have her at our property. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We recently stayed here for an event at the RecPlex in Pleasant Prairie. While it was a 20 minute drive to the RecPlex, the location was very easy to access from the freeway. The hotel is clean and well kept. The hotel staff was very friendly in every request we had (20 rooms). We let them know we had an early event and they agreed to prepare breakfast earlier than normal on the weekend. It was so kind of them to do so. I would recommend this location if you have any business to do in the area. The internet was fast, although the passcode was refreshed during our stay. It wasn't an issue to get a new code from the front desk. Very glad our group chose to stay here.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and had minimal noise from the hallway/elevator. No noise from room above.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VisionTvl

VisionTyl,

Thank you for the wonderful comment you gave our property we really appreciate it. We are so glad that the group had a fantastic time while they were here and we hope they had a great time at their competition. We enjoy being able to provide a great customer service experience and a home away from home for all our guests. Thank you again for the opportunity to host your group and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I stay in Holiday Inn's, especially a quick visit to the expresses for a day here and there. By far do I see comforting and such nice customer service at this express. Thumbs up for the ladies at the reception desk and Alex who helped me everytime I called. Helped me with my wifi on my iPad and he even went and got me milk for my 2year old baby girl. It is an older style, but what do you expect from an older building. I have a nice stay every time I come in the Kenosha / Milwaukee area. If you ever need good service they're great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pool & hot tub!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Jojo493,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent visit; we value all our guests feedback. I am especially glad that you received great customer service from our staff and that our night auditor Alex was able to help you throughout your stay. We constantly train and provide all the necessary tools for our staff to help them provide great customer service to all our guest. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I spend over 225 nights/year on the road and the vast majority are at Holiday Inns. Bad internet is an all to common problem for this day and age...especially at Holiday Inns and I can assure you, it's not my expensive computer and two phones, it's just really bad internet! I also wasn't stuck on the top floor way out in the corner, so that is not why it was bad. It is just unacceptable to me and make my stay extremely aggravating. I realize this will not be as important to some others though.

Aside from the nearly useless internet speed, the hotel is not 'bad'. In my honest opinion, it is a little below the average quality of Holiday Inn's. It was fine for me though, it seemed clean enough and ok...but below average. I feel bad rating it too low because the one good thing was the staff! They were really nice and seemed like they would certainly help with what they could...so that is good at least. HORRIBLE INTERNET though and that I'm getting very tired of! I will not stay here again because of the internet alone as it is important to me. The speeds were erratic but around 0.5Gb/s or less if at all. You can not even watch low quality (320p/480p) videos on youtube...you'll hang yourself first.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Aero_ub,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express Racine I want to apologize for the situation that occurred with the internet during your stay. I know when I stay with hotels the internet is one of the most important amenities I need for business and personal usage. I assure you that we are working diligently on improving the speed of our internet to keep up with our guests needs. I want to thank you for staying with us and I hope this situation does not deter you away from future stays with the Holiday Inn Express brand. Thank you again for your loyalty to IHG and we do hope to see you again in the future.