“Route 20 Outhouse has good food”
Review of Route 20 Outhouse

Route 20 Outhouse
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Sturtevant
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Route 20 Outhouse is a Restaurant, Bar, and Music Venue. We offer a semi private LOFT that holds up to 125 people. Another semi private BAR area that holds up to 75 people and the Restaurant area that holds over 200 for a night of entertainment. We also have a huge outdoor patio that is perfect for those that like a great outdoor dining experience. Route 20 is a venue designed around The Stage, bringing in your favorite artists, like you never heard them before. We pride ourselves on great food, great service, and a great place to have a party! If your planning a party or event the best part about our place is that we do not charge a room rental fee for you to have a great place for an event. Let us worry about the details the day of your event and just sit back and enjoy your guests. This is a perfect spot located just off the interstate between Milwaukee and Chicago. The perfect Southeast Wisconsin destination! Visit our website for upcoming performances.
Wisconsin
“Route 20 Outhouse has good food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went to Route 20 Outhouse on Sunday with son and daughter-in-law and Nina, our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. We ordered the combination platter for an appetizer which had onion rings, mozzarella cheese curds, fried green beans and other food items that I can't remember and it was good but not worth $12.99. I had a cod sandwich but the piece of cod was very small and overdone along with onion rings for which I was charged $2.00 extra which I wasn't aware of when I ordered so it cost $9.99. Son and husband had philly cheese steak sandwiches and fries and there wasn't a lot of beef on the sandwiches but the fries were good and their two meals cost $17.98. Daughter-in-law had the cheezy bacon and tomato sandwich which cost $7.99 and she said it was good. I wouldn't say this is the best food we have ever eaten but it wasn't the worst either. We will probably go back and try out their Friday fish fry as Nina said it is the best around so we'll see! We got "free" refills on our drinks so that was nice. Their food prices are average for a bar type restaurant. It is fixed up nicely inside and they do have bands play on weekend nights.

• Visited April 2014

Racine
“Atmosphere Lacking”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was disappointed with the look of the remodel. The dinning room was lacking any kind of atmosphere, just a paneled room with a stage, some advertising mirrors on the walls, nothing compared to the old place with motorcycles on the walls and other neat biker stuff although you will find some bikes in the bar room above the bar. That is enclosed to the dinning area and also has a pool table.

My husband said his Ruben sandwich was one of the best but my specialty pulled pork sandwich was just ok. Others with us said the same. The menu is a basic one. If in the area, we would try it again but not a special trip.

• Visited March 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Not Good”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The fish wasn't very good. The service was less than good. No one knew what was going on as far as seating, taking orders, etc. Not worth the hassle for the food

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“First visit...success!!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped in New Year's day in the middle of a snow storm. We were stabbing and tired of driving and I'm sure the kitchen thought we were ordering one of everything! Everything was great. We'll definitely be back. It was all good. I ordered the rib eye streak sandwich. My husband got a burger, our friends got pulled pork and a cheese steak sandwich. We got mozzarella cheese sticks and cheese curds for appetizers and someone had chicken and dumpling soup. All great!!! Great place to watch a game with lots of TVs and a huge projection screen. Nice interior, still being tweaked with a little construction, but that's just progress. Again, we'll go back. Maybe for some live music next time.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
“casual atmosphere with above average food”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stop on our way home from a roadtrip and my husband suggested Route 20 Outhouse. It wasn't much to look at, but the food was excellent. I had a tenderloin steak sandwich which was freshly cut while we were there and was cooked perfectly. It literally melted in my mouth. My husband had a pizza and it was delicious. I mentioned that it was his birthday and they gave him a slice of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake with a candle. Service was good and prices were very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013