“Thoughtful staff”

Super 8 Superior WI
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Superior
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We booked stayed here recently on our trip to duluth as all other hotels were booked. Upon our arrival we were promptly checked in and greated by a friendly front desk clerk.

When we went up to our room, my husband, myself and our two children found out our room only had one queen size bed and a crib for our youngest. This was not what I had booked for my family of 4. Unfortunately, they were booked solid and had no other room to move us to. The front desk clerk was apologetic and offered us a cot.

Breakfast was nice in the morning. My little guy loves making his own waffle. Upon returning home, I realized I forgot an article of clothing there. When I called today and talked to Mary, she said sure enough it was there and she would mail it out this week to me. She was sorry she could not do it today. Mary also said not to worry about the shipping. I was just thankful my dress was there snd they were goi g to ship it out to me.

Although, I was disappointed and upset with the mixup on our room, the kind thoughtful staff will prompt me to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were in Duluth for the Tall Ships...everything was either sold out or super expensive so we stayed here had a room with 1 queen bed ( most super 8's have 2 beds in a room) the room was clean, bed was OK but walls are pretty thin you can hear things from rooms on both sides. We were on 2nd floor which was quitter as no one was above you. The bathroom was pretty small and the sink counter was just tiny.The person at desk was nice and the lobby was nice with big chairs & a couch along with a public computer to catch up on Email with.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is quieter
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Very clean facility and rooms. Comfortable beds. Rooms were noisy, could hear the people around us talking in their rooms. A bit pricey for a Super 8. Nice, friendly staff. May or may not stay here if in Superior again.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Superior
Best Western Bridgeview Hotel
#1 of 1 in Solon Springs
Edelweiss Motel
Edelweiss Motel
#13 of 15 in Hayward

Been to Super 8 Superior WI? Share your experiences!