“Great Chicken!!!!!”
Review of Pizza Man

Pizza Man
Ranked #28 of 89 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American
Description: Full service restaurant, serve beer and wine. Not just a pizza restaurant.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My family and I are a frequent visitor to Pizza Man because they always have great coupons! We love the Family Deal which is a 16 inch pizza, an 8 piece broasted chicken and jo jo's. The chicken is fantastic! It is super moist on the inside and lovely crisp skin on the outside. The pizzas are delicious and they have nice chunks of Italian sausage on the cheezy 'za. The only complaint I have is the few times when I've ordered, I wanted half and half pizzas, with two toppings, but we were told it would be considered 4 toppings and be twice as much. Thankfully, last time I ordered we were able to get a pizza with 2 different toppings on both sides at no charge. I am eager to try many other foods that they have on their menu.

1  Thank Susan D

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Superior's Pizza Man makes a tasty pizza that is surprisingly filling. Duluths Pizza Man was unimpressive. But we've ordered from Superior a half dozen times and every time the pie was 10/10.

1  Thank Go-foreign L
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Very good food, the broasted chicken is the best we have ever had. We eat here at least once a week and ususally have the chicken. Great sandwiches and burgers, for a very reasonable cost. Could use a larger variety of beer, but it is what it is.

1  Thank pgrandys