“Just okay”

Barker's Waterfront Grille
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Superior
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With a beautiful Marina setting on the waterfront enjoy a new take on classic American cuisine utilizing the freshest ingredients possible.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again. The food (I had the walleye) was alright, but nothing special. Our server was either inexperienced or distracted. I requested extra lemon for my broiled fish and never received it. I saw several of the other servers quite a few times but never ours. When she came back to remove the plates I reminder her of her forgetfulness. No aplogy. She never asked if we wanted dessert or coffee and she never asked if I wanted another glass of wine.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Excellent breakfasts that they served to guests of the motel. We also ate serval dinners here and each time we enjoyed the fare. Try th walleye quesadillas! Loved 'em!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stopped by for lunch and found the menu was reasonably priced with great food choices.
Portions were a little large, for the light eater, so you may have leftovers.
Our server was wonderful. Restaurant was clean with a great view of the lake.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I hunted & hunted on line for a place that had Lake Trout and they did. we found them and went in for a late lunch/early supper as it was almost 4..and Surprise we could still order off the lunch menu...I had my lake trout broiled and it was done right and was tastyMy wife had the chicken pina colada salad. She loved it so much they gave her the recipe fot the dressing... both theses Items were a couple bucks cheaper on the lunch menu so that made it a great value

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Food was good and reasonably priced, staff was great and helpful. Restaurant is next to the bar so adult beverages easy to order as well.