“Super Clean, Good Price, Friendly Staff”

Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Phoenix, Arizona
“Super Clean, Good Price, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am so happy with this motel. I stopped without checking Trip Advisor, because of driving through a rainstorm and just wanted to pull over. I could not have picked a better place to stay. The place is rather small..clean clean rooms, nicely decorated. Appeared to be new or well kept bedspreads, sheets, Iron and board, blow-dryer and comfy recliner. Pillows were a little lumpy, but that's my only concern. I will stay here again, on my way back. Price was more than half then the price of the Best Western across the street.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Mandy G, General Manager at Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear C D,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us here at the Tomah Super 8! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms at an affordable rate! You are correct, our bedspreads are new and we are currently in the process of updating our lobby. We are also glad you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer in our rooms - microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee makers are also included.

Thanks again and we look forward to having you back here in Tomah, Cranberry Country!

Mandy Gage

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Troutville, Virginia
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stopped at this motel late in the evening. Had driven down from the Mall of America in Minnesota. Got a good deal on the room. Motel was clean with the exception of the bathroom. I found a long centipede in there crawling out from a crack in the tile. I dispatched of this critter pretty quickly and had no more trouble. Motel was quiet, and had the usual travelers breakfast items. I would stay at this motel again.

Room Tip: Motels in the area seem to fill up rather quickly. I would suggest getting there early
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Mandy G, General Manager at Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Dear louisshowalter,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are glad we were able to accommodate you so late in the day and able to satisfy all of your needs.

My apologies on the insect you found in the bathroom. I will be sure to have our staff double check the bathrooms for any needed repairs.

We hope to see you again soon!

La Grange
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel was close to the route we were traveling. Everything was provided that we needed for our one night stay. Staff was very friendly!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mandy G, General Manager at Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Jerry J,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here with us at the Tomah Super 8! We were happy to accommodate your needs and thrilled that you enjoyed our customer service.

We look forward to serving you again!

Marathon
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Price was great but, not worth it if you don't sleep. The locks on the exterior didn't work , so we had to always go in the main entrance, that was on the other side of the hotel from our room. Then the room lock kept us up all night by clicking like someone was trying to get in our room. Beds Very hard. Need more pillows. The drains in the showers should be checked. By the time my wife and I took 5 minute showers we were ankle deep in water, Breakfast was from 6-9 but, everything was gone by 8 except cold cereal and juice..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Kerri O,

I'm sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience with us here at the Tomah Super 8. The locks you mentioned are currently being repaired along with checking the drains in our bathrooms.

I sincerely apologize for the lack of breakfast. It is not standard procedure for our breakfast items to not be fully stocked and I will make sure to remind our staff that it falls below your expectations as well as ours.

I hope upon your return to our hotel that you will have a much more enjoyable stay!

Mandy Gage

Travellers are raving about these Tomah hotels