“I will never stay here again”

Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Reviewed 14 November 2009

This was a terrible experience. My friend and I planned a girls' weekend. The room we were given through our booking was less than hospitable. If I had been a manager, I would not have even allowed someone to stay in it. One wheel of the bed frame was bent under at the foot of the bed causing the bed to drop substantially. They were unable to fix it that night. They claimed there were no other rooms. The roll away they offered was warped, too small (I'm only 5ft 6in), and shredded on the bottom so the foam of the mattress was exposed. When moving the bed to make room for the roll-away, sandwich wrappers were found under the bed. The fixtures were smeared and the top of the TV had stab marks in it. Then upon filing my complaint, the manager waited over a week to call me. Then I received unexplained additional charges to my credit card. The employees from the manager up to corporate were initially nice, then cut me off and basically hung up on me as I was attempting to obtain a resolution. Stay away!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank stephrz01
TaraInn, Manager at Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2009

I would like to take this opportunity to respond to the unfortunate situations you incurred at our Super 8 in Tomah, WI. Your comments are very important to us. I have discussed your concerns with the staff and they all understand how unacceptable this type of service is. New and improved steps are in place so that these situations do not occur in the future.
We hope that you will give us an opportunity to impress you in the future.

Travellers also viewed these Tomah hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah
Cranberry Country Lodge
Hampton Inn Tomah
Hampton Inn Tomah
#1 of 11 in Tomah

Been to Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin

Address: 1008 E McCoy Blvd, Interstate 94, Exit 143, Tomah, WI 54660-3264
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Tomah
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Price Range: £35 - £59 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Tomah Wisconsin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.