“Customer service #1” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Genesee, WI
“Customer service #1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Customer service was top notch at every turn, rooms, check in and information. I was accommodated to room changes easily prior to check in. I am an Honors member and they worked with me to add additional rooms and change my first reservation to coordinate with the additional reservations.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Iowa Falls, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

very nice and clean hotel in a great location right off Interstate. Some shopping and restaurants across the street. Breakfast was adequate. Plenty of sitting room in breakfast area. Pool/hot tub looked nice, but didn't have time to use them.

Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We arrived on a Thursday and stayed until Sunday for the annual Cranberry Festival in Warrens nearby. The Hampton is just ideal. Everything works. It is spotless and quiet. The staff is helpful and friendly. Their recommendations were spot on.
We will come back again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Rochelle, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

We went for a one night stay the last week end in Sept. for the Cranberry Festival in Warren WI. As with every Hampton Inn I have stayed at everything was perfect. The hotel check in was speedy and the Staff very enjoyable and friendly. Room was very large, had a King size bed that was very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again. Had to make a hasty get away in the morning so we did not get to partake of the FREE morning buffet. It smelled really good as we were checking out. If you are going for the Cranberry Festival it is only 8 miles from Warren. Word of warning if you are going for the festival BOOK early.

Walnut Creek, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I am an auditor. I was there in the nice town of Tomah, WI, to audit a couple facilities. In the middle of my stay, I lost my rental car keys (first time in all my years). The hotel was very helpful in the search. I never left the hotel, and the room was stripped clean...to no avail. Rental car company towed my car away. I needed to get back to airport...the manager, Ruth, actually drove me to the airport. That is class one service. And, we actually had great conversation on the ride. The folks behind the counter, I needed to print pages beyond what the business ctr can print, they allowed me to go behind their counter to print all 150 pages. Again, way over and beyond. This, coupled with all their warm hospitalities, I almost didn't want to leave. I travel for a living, seen the worst and best, this wonderful little town has one heck of a nice place to rest. Clean, classy, and extremely good hearted genuine folks. I'd return again and again if I had my way. wt

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Warren Keith T
Nevis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

If you're looking for a fantastic place to stay, look no further. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the staff very friendly. The saying, "you get what you pay for," is very true. However, staying at a Hilton gives you more than you pay for. For the cost of the nights stay we certainly got what we paid for and more. Thank you Hampton

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The staff was welcoming and helpful, despite our extremely late arrival (2 a.m.). We even got lost trying to find the hotel, and the late night gentleman at the desk guided us in. He then directed me to an all night store for an emergency need. Totally unexpected, but so appreciated. As always, a great stay and a welcome respite at a Hampton!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomah
Cranberry Country Lodge
#7 of 11 in Tomah
Three Bears Resort
Three Bears Resort
#1 of 1 in Warrens

Been to Hampton Inn Tomah? Share your experiences!