“Good food and good service”
Review of Ed's Tee Pee Supper Club - CLOSED

Ed's Tee Pee Supper Club
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The staff was friendly and attentive. We had two special requests and the kitchen came through to accommodate us.
The lemon meringue pie was wonderful.
The decor was traditional and clean. The price was surprisingly moderate. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My sister and I were excited to eat at the Friday Night fish fry at Tee Pee Supper Club, in Tomah. Boy, we were disappointed. We arrived around 3:00 pm and the buffet was listed at $7.99. Both of us got salad's - nothing to brag about. Buffet menu listed: soup included, but there was no soup. While we were eating the host erased the $7.99 price and changed it to $9.99. Let me tell you. the fish was the nastiest fish I have ever eaten. Grease dripped off the fish. The baked chicken was ok, although my sister's was cold. Best item was the dried up baked potato. My warning to anyone who loves fish fry's - stay away from this place. Take my advice - stay away from this dive.

1  Thank lmg1025
Reviewed 4 September 2013

nice community pub and eatery. good service and large portions. if you are hungry and like to rub elbows with locals, this is a nice place for that.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

They had an all you can eat fish and chicken buffet on Friday night for only $9.99. It was great! We were seated immediately and our waitress came back often to refill our drinks. They kept the buffet well supplied and everything was good and hot! Great salad bar too.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

A search for supper clubs on our way to Minnesota led us to Ed's Tee Pee. Brandy old fashioneds included cinnamon sticks. Traditional salad bar. Potato cheese soup was delicious! The salmon was good but a little dry. The broiled walleye was excellent. Worth the stop.

1  Thank Shari B