“Great Waitresses”

Cuisines: American
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great Waitresses”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Loved the coffee and breakfast platters!! This place is attached to the Best Western in Tomah. Very convienant and clean.

Visited June 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“We like the muffins”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We grabbed muffins on our way out, as our free breakfast for staying at the hotel. This wants me to say more, but I really have nothing else to say.

Visited December 2013
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“This was our Best Western complimentary breakfast.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed at the attached Best Western motel. The hotel and restaurant were easy access from I-94. The motel had adequate parking, a cheery lobby, and a friendly, professional-looking young lady in business attire. She told me how to reach our room and told me the complimentary breakfast is served next door at Perkins Restaurant. She gave us coupons for pancakes, eggs, bacon, and drink – or $5 off any other entrée. There was no time limit.

The Perkins - like others in the chain - is a lighted spacious coffee shop / pancake house with other short orders, dinners, and a senior menu and children's menu. Our waitress was friendly and informative. I tried the new ham and egg breakfast she recommended. The ham was a thick piece of Sunday-dinner ham. I had it with pancakes, basted eggs, and breakfast potatoes. My wife had the Senior Egg Benedict with hash browns and a fruit cup. Our waitress kept our coffee cups filled. I notice a sign at the register offering a 10% discount to active duty military members.

• Visited December 2013
Tyler, Minnesota
“all the fish you can eat on a fri nite”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

great place great fish,service was great i'd go there again easily located across from a great super 8

Visited October 2013
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We come here every September during Cranfest to meet with friends and they never disappoint! Great food and Great service. A nice place to meet up with friends. Will continue to come every year

• Visited September 2013