“tasty” 5 of 5 bubbles

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Tomah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marion, Iowa
“tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

great fast service ,friendly staff,everthing was great appetizer to our main dish overall great food

Visited May 2014

Camp Douglas, Wisconsin
“Always pleasant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have been dining mostly for breakfast at this Perkins for over a year. I have recently visited other Perkins who were very good but Tomah is at the top in my opinion. I have given up eating at other restaurants for breakfast due to the hospitality from the staff at Perkins in Tomah.I have never been dissapointed in any meal.

• Visited February 2014
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great Waitresses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Loved the coffee and breakfast platters!! This place is attached to the Best Western in Tomah. Very convienant and clean.

Visited June 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“We like the muffins”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

We grabbed muffins on our way out, as our free breakfast for staying at the hotel. This wants me to say more, but I really have nothing else to say.

Visited December 2013
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“This was our Best Western complimentary breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed at the attached Best Western motel. The hotel and restaurant were easy access from I-94. The motel had adequate parking, a cheery lobby, and a friendly, professional-looking young lady in business attire. She told me how to reach our room and told me the complimentary breakfast is served next door at Perkins Restaurant. She gave us coupons for pancakes, eggs, bacon, and drink – or $5 off any other entrée. There was no time limit.

The Perkins - like others in the chain - is a lighted spacious coffee shop / pancake house with other short orders, dinners, and a senior menu and children's menu. Our waitress was friendly and informative. I tried the new ham and egg breakfast she recommended. The ham was a thick piece of Sunday-dinner ham. I had it with pancakes, basted eggs, and breakfast potatoes. My wife had the Senior Egg Benedict with hash browns and a fruit cup. Our waitress kept our coffee cups filled. I notice a sign at the register offering a 10% discount to active duty military members.

• Visited December 2013