Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lark Inn(Tomah)
View Hotel
All reviewswindow seatrooms are smallgreat value for the pricemicrowave and fridgesmall problemsmall dogroom was cleanwaffle makerwafflesroad noisequeen size bedhalfway pointplace to stayhard boiled eggsdvd playercontinental breakfastnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Breakfast was below average. Nothing stocked at 7.a.m breakfast started at 6:30. There was a rat trap next to the refrigerator . Dirty floor in the breakfast food area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I needed a place to stay on a long drive to Minneapolis, and this was a great stop-off point (the on-ramp to I-94W is literally behind the building). Really kind staff. Clean rooms, with a friendly note from the housekeeper to boot. Really great value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
NorthsideTomah, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear valued customer,

I know that our Microtel Inn and Suites is not easy to see if you exit from I-94 ramp going to Minneapolis, but our very tall sign with the new blue Wyndham logo on it is northwest of you at the stop lights atop the exit 143 off-ramp. I am glad you found interest in the hand crafted cards made from the housekeeping staff to brighten your day. We know that the little things matter to our guests and we want to show it by giving more than expected.

We welcome travelers, travelers with pets, and also can accommodate small meetings in our efficient meeting facility. Like our page on Facebook for deals and specials off hotel stays at our location year round!

Thank you again for the time you spent talking about our hotel on your latest visit to the Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham of Tomah, and we hope you come back to see us when our weather is warmer and more pleasant. If I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-608-374-2050 ext. (114).

Reviewed 14 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
NorthsideTomah, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Reviewed 3 February 2014

As always, wonderful stay. Beds are comfy, staff friendly, rooms clean!!!Lisa the housekeeper continues to leave welcome notes which are a fun treat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had to make a quick overnight trip to the area to pick up some items we'd won in an online auction. Since it would be only a brief stay and I didn't want to add any unnecessary expenses, I looked online for a good rate. We used my husband's government rate and were able to get a queen room for $60.27 including all taxes!

When we arrived, we were given a complimentary upgrade to a queen suite. (Based on the number of cars in the parking lot at 9:30 pm, I think that they had plenty of rooms available, even though it was a Friday night.) The room was extremely spacious, with a couch in the sitting area separated from the sleeping area by a counter with a sink. Room included a microwave and fridge. There was a DVD player in the room and movies available in the lobby.

The bed was firm but comfortable and the entire room was extremely clean. I never heard a sound all night, which is very unusual for a hotel stay. My only negative cement about the room is that there are no lamps, only ceiling lights which were very bright.

The breakfast was standard but no hot food except for waffles. They didn't have any fruit out, but we did find a bowl of bananas in the cupboard. Coffee was decent.

I would absolutely stay here again. Just the weekend before we had stayed at the Best Western about 20 minutes away in Sparta, WI and we paid more for a less positive experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple