I stayed here for 4 days in August and received a great stay with excellent service. Jim and Paula were accommodating of my need for an extra night without any complaint, despite the need to shift rooms due to being at maximum occupancy. The location is good, the view lovely and the rooms are quiet and a little oversized. An excellent value.
My room had a little two-burner kitchenette with a sink and all dishes, cooking utensils, pots, pans, mugs, classes, silverware, etc. There was also a larger than average refrigerator and a coffee maker. It was tucked away behind a wall and as such was unnoticeable in the room, which was nice.
The only downer was a fly problem on the lakeside external stairwell. Since my room was right around the corner and the insects so prolific, every time I opened the door a bunch of these little flies would dart into the room. Fortunately they were harmless; not biting and not even noisy or annoying once inside. Just a slight nuisance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Lake Nokomis in Northern Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centerstone Resort Lake-Aire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake-Aire Hotel Tomahawk
- Best Western Lake-Aire Motel And Resort
- Best Western Tomahawk
- Tomahawk Best Western
- Centerstone Resort Lake-Aire Tomahawk, Wisconsin