“Great Food and History”
Review of Dog N Suds

Dog N Suds
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Tomahawk
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Everyone should eat here while in Tomahawk. An original drive up restaurant! Have cheese curds as an appetizer, Texas Burger as the main meal with a draft root beer! You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Jim I

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Who doesn't like a Texasburger at the DogNSuds? After a long winter, nothing will taste better with an ice cold root beer and fried pickles! The service is good and it is fun to dine a la auto.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Love the Dog N Suds in Tomahawk, WI. I make sure that I visit several times during the summer, even though its a 45 minute drive--it is worth every penny. We need to hold on to nostalgia--its good for the soul and we need more of this! All they need is a guy to pose as Fonzie, some 50-60's music and a few hot rods parked out front. That would be pure heaven. Pass this on to the Tomahawk owners---they have a gold mine just waiting to be discovered. By the way I have the Dog N Suds mug and T-shirt!

4  Thank tomshar1
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We had root beer floats cheese curds. It was ok. Kind of pricey. The food was ok. The service was good. They have car hops there which is such a thing of the past. I wanted my 13 year old to experience that. Of course he was embarrassed. He always thinks everyone is watching us. Lol

3  Thank Tracy K
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was aware of this drive-in prior to my family's visit to Tomahawk so upon our arrival to the area, this was our evening dinner stop. My hometown, back in the late 70's, had a Dog N Suds drive-in and quite honestly, I don't remember too much about it other than the fact that it closed. I was pleasantly surprised with this one in Tomahawk and didn't expect our dining experience to be so nice.

The service was outstanding...and so was the food! There were no complaints from my family - we left with a few photos and a souvenir t-shirt. Too bad this is the only one around in Wisconsin - I think they would do well in other areas of the state.

3  Thank Dave B

Been to Dog N Suds? Share your experiences!